Question.

Dontkillme

Question

I got a Xbox one for my son. Now I use play cOd on my old Mac witch it crash so no more Mac. Recommendation on a game for Xbox one to go back and play beginners 24/7 COD I know KG miss me . Please help me

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

I heard just today that there is a console out there that allows you to play console games and pc games on it, but I can't remember the name of it off-hand.....

• Like 1

I heard just today that there is a console out there that allows you to play console games and pc games on it, but I can't remember the name of it off-hand.....

Ones you know let know please

Never head of such a console unless it was custom built. (Like the guy that built a combined PS4 - Xbox 1)

PS games, Xbox, etc are locked to their unique systems because of hardware reasons.

It sounds like you're referring to the Steam Box or Alienware's little console- Which are nothing more than custom PC's that run on Steam's new OS. They come in many forms with different prices for different components. They play console type games, but of course, PC versions. 

Probably cheaper just to build your own custom PC and pick your own parts for gaming and get the peripherals (like xbox controllers). Then you can play pretty much anything that isn't Wii u/Xbox 1/PS4 exclusive.

• Like 2

beginner 24/7 COD man I miss this game

Come back I am missing you! Your knife was rusty already and it will crumble if you are not back. My knife though is sharpened and ready.

• Like 2

Come back I am missing you! Your knife was rusty already and it will crumble if you are not back. My knife though is sharpened and ready.

I know now help me how can I play beginners24/7 on a Xbox one ? Come on tell how.. KG help NOW

• Like 1

Ones you know let know please

I think it's the Alienware one that Sid referred to. Don't know much about it though.

• Like 1

just buy a new pc  man if you can  buy a  xbox one for your kid you should be able to buy a some what okay pc to  play cod 

google  this  and have a look around  

cheap gaming pc to play cod 

there are lot of pcs out there that are  under  200$ to 500$