Hello

Pgirl722

Hi guys...its me Pgirl :) don't know how to even start...lol...my English is not that good. So please don't make fun of me...lol Well ive been playing this game for over 10 years i was in a few clans in the past. Im not the best player now but im okay i think. Don't know what else to say but feel free to ask. 

• Like 5

hey Pgirl!

You are regular on HC and you seem to be nice even you are not talkative(maybe your english but dont be shy, my english is limited too)

where you from?

Age?

Real name?

feel free to tell us what you want :)

Welcome to the forums and look for topics that are your interest.

Also, if you was a part of others clan you should know how to be an admin, consider apply for our clan :)

• Like 1

hey Pgirl!

You are regular on HC and you seem to be nice even you are not talkative(maybe your english but dont be shy, my english is limited too)

where you from?

Age?

Real name?

wow doug give you good questions XD :welcome in to the forums have fun and enjoy servers see you around

• Like 1

hey Pgirl!

where you from?

Age?

Real name?

Welcome to the forums and look for topics that are your interest.

Also, if you was a part of others clan you should know how to be an admin, consider apply for our clan :)

Yeah my english not good...i can speak it but my grammar skills sucks...

Well im from hartford, CT ( Puertorrican)

My real name is Yessenia 

and i love your server...wish i was good as before but i stop playing for awhile. my husband bought 2 alienwares so i thought let me try this game again. We are all gamers in my house. sooo this is something we enjoy to do :) 

Think I never saw him playing there but get him to play with us, maybe we can abuse him a bit :P

anyway, enjoy our forums and keep playing with us!

Have fun :)

• Like 1

Think I never saw him playing there but get him to play with us, maybe we can abuse him a bit :P

anyway, enjoy our forums and keep playing with us!

Have fun :)

lol...i told him to play...he tried but he said he sucks...lol...he be playing ARMA 3 

Hi Pgirl,

It is quite nice to meet you here aftet i met you ingame.

Take care ... seeya on HC.

Gengis

• Like 1