Lame ideas

FeM

I cut my toenails every week.

Another one...

How many cavities have you had in your life?

i dont remember exactly.., but i would say that i have had 3 maybe? i was a child and had them filled.

Ha! Ha! Ha! ..very funny! ...i was expecting something like this from u ...but com onnnnnnnn ...its this ur best shut???????...i thought u can do so much more but yet u failed on this one!!!!!!!!!!!...good luck with the new one though!... :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha! Ha! ..very funny! ...i was expecting something like this from u ...but com onnnnnnnn ...its this ur best shut???????...i thought u can do so much more but yet u failed on this one!!!!!!!!!!!...good luck with the new one though!... :rolleyes:

What... I cant be Nice? Im just trying to give u some good ideas for your lame threads...

See? I'm telling you... These are good questions for your new lame threads... People are answering them... That means.. I didn't fail after all LOL

I cut my toenails every week.

i dont remember exactly.., but i would say that i have had 3 maybe? i was a child and had them filled.

Only 3?!? My god man you need to eat more candy!

• Administrators

i get my nails done every 8 days and a small spa pckg with that the lady's are super hot me enjoys it all the time :P

That lady's name is Eduardo.

Oh... I got a new one....

How often do you cut your toe nails?

Every 2 weeks after my bi-monthly shower.

I smell defeat. Har Har Har!!!!!

Middle Earth shall rise again. Har Har Har!!!!!!

To troll where no troll has trolled before. Har Har Har!!!!!!