Fearless Assassins Logo 2015

AcidParadox

Would like to know where the ninja image coms from? Your own Art?

I found the ninja picture on a site via google, but I checked the licence and it was creative commons so it's cool. The reason I chose a ninja was because the word "assassin" is not  often related with military, but you gave me an idea : imagine a soldier with a rilfe and a katana? that would be interesting.

If you guys want something more original, I can keep making edits to make it even better!

Do we have any drawing artists here?

I found the ninja picture on a site via google, but I checked the licence and it was creative commons so it's cool. The reason I chose a ninja was because the word "assassin" is not  often related with military, but you gave me an idea : imagine a soldier with a rilfe and a katana? that would be interesting.

If you guys want something more original, I can keep making edits to make it even better!

Do we have any drawing artists here?

Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 was a ninja, carried a katana, and rifles and such on that game. I know this is a little unrelated, but I just couldn't help myself. :P

I like the hoody though, and the logo is pretty neat. I'm awful at drawing lol - or else I'd offer my talents. It would be interesting to see our clan get really famous and be involved in big competitions worldwide, I know I wouldn't be one of the ones competing for you guys. xD I vote for reflex. :P

• Like 2

Wow those are great!  I'm in!!!!!!!!!! I would buy one!

Do they have free shipping to the States? Just saying lol.....

Wow, nice acid that hoodie looks great. How cool would it be if we all wear one for the next game day (not the one next weekend) and post the pics :D

Wow, nice acid that hoodie looks great. How cool would it be if we all wear one for the next game day (not the one next weekend) and post the pics :D

I'll wear mine with my tophat, because that's how I roll :>

• Like 3