Religion?!

Papito

1156461744TmzjMY.jpg

A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. Wikipedia Artilce Full.

I'm Mexican and most of Mexico is Catholic, but also adopt other religions in other countries, I am not a Catholic practicing.

I know it's no good to talk about this subject in broad strokes because they always end up fighting or to disagree with someone, but I think the aim of all or most religions is to love one another.

What do you think?!

I'm supposed to be Muslim or something lol,at least parents teached me how to pray and stuff when i was younger.But i don't believe in god.I believe in my cash,health and sex,nothing else :)

I would disagree. The point of Christianity is to glorify God. Not just to love each other.

Edited by AJ_nl

I'm supposed to be Muslim or something lol,at least parents teached me how to pray and stuff when i was younger.But i don't believe in god.I believe in my cash,health and sex,nothing else :)

Lol, talking seriously, i cant say you is your life, cuz i believe in a been supreme, i don't know if exist hell or heaven but if exist some of both, i don't want go to hell. Maybe you need get rein in the excesses, or as they say, kills everything in excess, other wise this is one that says:

Leisure is the mother of all sins and as mother must be respected.

I would disagree. The point of Christianity is to glorify God. Not just to love each other.

I say one thing: the christians, muslim and others, are people like you and me, they have errors and great things!

Loosely pagan, and not the devil-worshiping variation that Christianity associates with the word.

Nature, as much as I don't like certain aspects of it, has a definite spiritual feeling behind it, and in total isolation away from modern technology and other people you can feel the spirituality surround you and embrace you as one.

@Malokyte i feel like this Nature = God

Genesis

1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the abyss, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

1:4 And God saw the light was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

1:5 And God called the light Day and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and morning one day.

1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and divide the waters from the waters.

1:7 And God made the expansion, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And so.

1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and morning the second day.

1:9 He said God gathered the waters under the heaven be a place, and let dry. And so.

1:10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the meeting of the waters called he Seas. And God saw that it was good.

1:11 Then God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, herb yielding seed and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth. And so.

1:12 brought forth the earth bring forth grass, herb yielding seed after his kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their gender. And God saw that it was good.

@Chuck There are the Gnostics who don't believe in nothing even don't trust in the science.

I see Nature more as scientific creation over divine will, though with anything spiritual and age-old, I cannot prove or disprove either. I've also found Gods tend to seperate rather than unite, so I keep an entity out of it. What matters is the spirituality I can achieve through it.

g̵̸̛̲̗̟̺̒̑ͪ̓ͮ͜͟Í̻͕̺̭tÌŒÌͣͯ͊̌̒̚Ì̵̟̭̠͈̭ͣf̈ͨ̂̊̈Į̸́̕͠Ì̩͇̮̼̪̯̤͕ͅoͫ͊̈͒ͭÌ̉͆̈͗͢҉̵̩̤̰̘͉̣͔̲̙̳̣͈͇ ͛̂ͣ͛͑̈́Į̸͉́͘͢Ì͖̬̼͙̱͖Ì͖͚̲ͅw̧̧̨̥͈͚̪ͭ͛̎ͮ̓̔͌̈́ͨ̚͘͞ͅîͧ̋̉Ì̴̧̛̬̺ͪ̄̊ͭͩͧ̈́͌ͯ̅̿͒̇͢ÍÌ̫̦̖t̛̩̭̰̮̹̩͚̻̱̦̙̊ͭͤ̽̄ͨͯ̽̔͛̇̀͢͜hÌ’ÌŽÍÌÌÍ‹Ì„ÌŽÌ̧ͧͨ̅Í̷̴̛̮̲͇̼ Ìͯ̽̽ͪ̄ͩͨ̀ͩ͛҉̶̹͇̪̖̫͓̭͖̻͔͖͙̹̞̕͡Ì̳t̓͆͒̎ͨ̀͆Í̵̡̞͚̤̣̜̲̯͔̤̭̗̟̳ͩ̿͋ͨ̎̓ͯ͋̇ͣ̀̚͢hÌ€Í̒͆̅̽͋͛͆Ì̔̑ͥÌ̴̵̛͊̈ͧ̔̚ÌÌ̦̣i̅̄̽̔̒̃̀̇ͤ̈̃̈̽̈́̒ͭ̿Í̷҉̜͉̘͢͠Í͇̪̼ͅͅsÌ…Í̔ͣÌ͑ͩ̇ͪÌ̵̡͉̗͙̺̯̬͎̒͗ͧ Í͌ͮ͑̊ͧͤ̄ͧ̎͑Ì̸̲̠̟̙̤̓̕ͅͅr̷̰̥͖̟͈͒ͮͪ̃͑̔̉͢ͅÌÌ°ể̆ͩͭ̿͆̎͒̉͑͆͗ͯ҉̵̨̯̗̳̯̪͘͠lͮ̃̔ͬͦ̊͛̊̔Ì̧̛̹̿ͧ͛͑̉̔͂̎̈͜Í͎̤̥͕̜ͅiͫ̿͑̚Ì̶̷̦̖̠̖̓ͥ̒͛͆͆͋̂̋̑̓̆̚͞Í̳̘̯͓͙͎̪g̥͉̱̜̫̦̗ͯ̓ͯ̂̈́͗͊͘͟͡ͅī̷̵̧͚̯͓̱̳̦̜̺̼̣̼͔̦̪̿̈͊͋͞oÌ̈́̃̇̃̊̉ͨͪͨͪ̚҉̛Í̭̖̠͙͔̙̻̙u̶̢̜̗̫͖̩̺̙͎͓̞̣̺̳͕̮͂͛͊̊̾͋͋̎ͣ͋̌̓̿̽̚s̸̼̻̼͉̭̗̭̖ͯ̂̄͛̊ͬ̋ͩͨ̆͢ͅͅ ̌̅̔͒͛͗Ì̵̢̻̽ͩͬ͒ͫͧ͜͟͠ͅͅÌ̞̠̪̲̙̪̳̯̤̗cͯ̔ͬ͊̉̊͂̋ͣͧ̈́̊̾̋̚̚ÍÍ€ÍÌ£Í̭͖͓͎̦̳̟͉̬͎̼̤̘ͅrͭͨ͋Ì̄̃͂̆̓̓̚Ị̴̡̢̨̘̪̫́aÍ¥Í̿͌͑Í̷̠̜̮̟̗̳̭͖̣̰̗̘̬̜͉̃̇ͪͪ̾͟͢͠ͅpͫ͗ͪͭ͊͛ͥ̑ͧ҉̘̣̤̫̘̭͎̻͡ͅ

Only religion that bridges peace among people, food. ;)

While on the topic of religion...

religionsoftheworld.jpg

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys know when most of these religions where created?

they were all founded in really tough times: oppression, robber, murderer, poverty, no food . . . . . . .

in these times people search a support ----> religion

im not saying religions are total crap......they helped us to form a better community and gave people hope when they most needed it

btw im Roman Catholic .... but i rarely go to church (2-3 times a year)

• Like 1

Thats all bullshit , none exist . it was created to afraid the ppl , to avoid bad reactions .

To make more money and shit like that .

Just to way to help some ppl who have nothing left , and they just pray, coz they think it will make things better.

Tthats only natural , what we ware , what we do .. god & shit had nothing to do with that.

scientist , prooved that.

1 question , i always asked myself

If heaven exist , we should have seen it , when you take the plane or something , if its highter machines should have pics, except if only deads can see it :o

dont bullshit the bullshitter !

anyway everyone has his own opinion .

• Like 1

1 question , i always asked myself

If heaven exist , we should have seen it , when you take the plane or something , if its highter machines should have pics, except if only deads can see it :o

i imagined heaven was like in another dimension which we cant see

i dont know exactly what in the bible is written, but i dont think they talk about clouds....thats just how ppl imagine it: a 'soft' place