Lets see how original is ur desktop!

kandya

If I post a pic of my desktop .. I might draw all the attention over to me.. and nobody is going to talk to you anymore.. so I'll keep it this way.. so you can have all the lame posts in the world posted on all your lame threads... YAAAAY... see how nice I am?

Ohh FeM! u will have to do so much more than this to stop people of talking with me...but still if this is the only way u can get someones attentions well feel free to do so ....and yea ur very very very nice but as a leader u should know better than this and act more professional though!...ups did I just said that?... :rolleyes:

+1 For locking it. Already one

Well my friend if i can still post in it how can it be locked?...u should realy get yourself some glasses....and yes thundercunt allready post the link ...like i said my bad for not seeing the other one .... -1 for u :rolleyes:

Well my friend if i can still post in it how can it be locked?...u should realy get yourself some glasses....and yes thundercunt allready post the link ...like i said my bad for not seeing the other one .... -1 for u :rolleyes:

-10 for you...

MUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Lemme be unprofessional here... and say that I'm not the one showing my cleavage to get attention... HONEY.. MUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Ooops...

/Locked

• Like 1

• Administrators

NOOOOOO. Trolls had a question. How long did it take to befriend everyone on the forums. Trolls demand an answer. Damn you FEM now trolls are committing trollicide on themselves.

• Like 3