I need hlep

PIRATA

I know this problem i had the same, you gotta refresh your whole Windows, i did the same and everything works fine now for me, i'm usually playing with 120-125 ping now.

i hope this helps u but try too refresh your windows, it might Help alot.

• Leader

Do this first:

please run this and post your results we need more info in order to help you

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/382-winmtr-checking-network-issues/

before trying this: :)

I know this problem i had the same, you gotta refresh your whole Windows, i did the same and everything works fine now for me, i'm usually playing with 120-125 ping now.

i hope this helps u but try too refresh your windows, it might Help alot.

What do you mean by "refresh", or is that a new Windows 8 feature?

OK, I get it now: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-refresh-your-computer-running-windows-8.html  nice feature!  (maybe :) )

I noticed a Caution!!! in that linked-page:

• If you’ve inserted a Windows 8 DVD into your computer in Step 5, be careful when your computer restarts. As it restarts, your computer may ask you to “Press any key to boot from disc.” Don’t press any key. That lets Windows 8 load itself from your computer’s hard drive rather than the DVD.
Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1