RIP RaY; ingame Explo!d

AnneLa

Anne, thanks for sharing your story with us. I think I can say we all appreciate it. 

I still can't believe it and am watching all the messages again, again and again. 

Everybody who knew Ray had to love him, such a great guy! It's so damn hard to believe he isn't with us anymore. I know for sure he is seeing this all, he will be at a better place now, I really hope he finds peace in heaven.

For the people who missed the message I will put it in again. This is his mourning card.

R.I.P. Raymon, we will never forget you.

For sure people who knew him loved him! There is no other way...for real it is always good people who go first...damnit... still cant believe it  :(

• Leader

i cant stop checking his profile and hoping for the last date he was online to change  :(

Now you're breaking my heart.   :bheart  Your words are very poignant. 

• Like 4

im sorry to hear this :(

always a great person, always happy

i miss him alot :(

RIP 

You where the one he was live chatting with, right?

I remember he called your name and you two had fun time together.

• Like 1

You where the one he was live chatting with, right?

I remember he called your name and you two had fun time together.

ye everytime he was online we had alot of fun

last time i saw him was 17 jan.

he was talking about me getting back into FA..

he was such a good person :(

If all have not seen it yet , that day is a tribute to our dear Ray.

Everyone is invited to this day we will do one of the things he liked alot : Play and have fun.

I also suggest we all use special tags in his honor.

Take a look on poster :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/68453-valentine-after-party/

• Like 5

Why did you give up Ray?? Cant you see the sadness in those all those eyes you left behind to mourn.  Come and see here how much  people miss you and love you? Was it really worth it?

RIP

If all have not seen it yet , that day is a tribute to our dear Ray.

Everyone is invited to this day we will do one of the things he liked alot : Play and have fun.

I also suggest we all use special tags in his honor.

Take a look on poster :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/68453-valentine-after-party/

What a great gesture!!! I break into tears!!! xxxx

• Like 2

What a great gesture!!! I break into tears!!! xxxx

It is an honor to dedicate this day to him! He deserves it more than anything ;)

I hope u are doing well Anne... I think about you everyday and send you a lot of positivity and strengh ;)

• Like 1

• Leader

Why did you give up Ray?? Cant you see the sadness in those all those eyes you left behind to mourn.  Come and see here how much  people miss you and love you? Was it really worth it?

RIP

Most of us will never visit the place where his mind was at and so can never really understand what he felt.

I suspect that he may have felt that nobody would really miss him very much.  That he might have felt that way is part of this tragedy.

We have tears for his death and we have tears for the emotions that he suffered and hid from so many.

• Like 5

Most of us will never visit the place where his mind was at and so can never really understand what he felt.

I suspect that he may have felt that nobody would really miss him very much.  That he might have felt that way is part of this tragedy.

I know we all think and wish .. if and only if Ray  could have spoken to us one time regarding his problem, situation could be different. Nobody have any right to judge him , I have respect and love for him and he will always be missed.

• Like 4

We have tears for his death and we have tears for the emotions that he suffered and hid from so many.

Your words sound so true... U couldn't say it in a better way RedBaird :/

And Advaita...we can't blame people for this kind of attitue...We can just hope they found peace... Coz we are never in their mind...

Ray was a great guy and i didn't need people around to tell me to know it... i have feelings for that, we knew him for 8 years Miguel and I.

He was in he same clan as us before, and the first time we talked to him, we knew he was such a great person, with authenticity.

Ofc, we are sad, ofc we have regrets, we should have go to his house as he asked us some months ago, and we didn't (matter of time, schedule, etc etc..)

Ofc we thought that IF MAYBE we had gone to his house to meet him in real MAYBE we would have helped him, and show him how much he was appreciated and loved, but again, we didn't...

I cant stop asking myself, why? Why him? Why now?

Questions we will probably never have answers, but we have to go on...

The only thing we have to say to ourself, is that we hope he found finally peace, for the people all around him, family, Anne his girlfriend for almost 12 years and friends it is hard to accept, but again, we have to go on, time will heal the pain and the sadness, but time will never make us forget him at all! 

I am a so sensitive person, i am sorry but can't hide my feelings... anyway i can't and i don't want to hide, it is my way to express myself and make sadness gets out of me.

Ray, my brother, my friend, i miss you everyday, but i hope u see all our messages, and smile whenever you are  :cry

• Like 3

Your words sound so true... U couldn't say it in a better way RedBaird :/

And Advaita...we can't blame people for this kind of attitue...We can just hope they found peace... Coz we are never in their mind...

Ray was a great guy and i didn't need people around to tell me to know it... i have feelings for that, we knew him for 8 years Miguel and I.

He was in he same clan as us before, and the first time we talked to him, we knew he was such a great person, with authenticity.

Ofc, we are sad, ofc we have regrets, we should have go to his house as he asked us some months ago, and we didn't (matter of time, schedule, etc etc..)

Ofc we thought that IF MAYBE we had gone to his house to meet him in real MAYBE we would have helped him, and show him how much he was appreciated and loved, but again, we didn't...

I cant stop asking myself, why? Why him? Why now?

Questions we will probably never have answers, but we have to go on...

The only thing we have to say to ourself, is that we hope he found finally peace, for the people all around him, family, Anne his girlfriend for almost 12 years and friends it is hard to accept, but again, we have to go on, time will heal the pain and the sadness, but time will never make us forget him at all! 

I am a so sensitive person, i am sorry but can't hide my feelings... anyway i can't and i don't want to hide, it is my way to express myself and make sadness gets out of me.

Ray, my brother, my friend, i miss you everyday, but i hope u see all our messages, and smile whenever you are  :cry

So beautiful said. I appreciate it very much!! And yeah I also express myself like you do, thats our strenght I think. I miss him like hell....What I said; How he was on the internet he was also in reallife.

And now its so quiet arround me....

• Like 3