RIP RaY; ingame Explo!d

AnneLa

Just shocked..dont know wot to say. I didnt know him personally, but played with and against him, and spoke via pm. truly shocked - rip raymon

AnneLa, I am very sorry for ur loss, and to the F|A community for loosing a great guy

Sad ....very sad :(

Vroeg me al af of er iets aan de hand was en nu lees ik dit. Wat een verschrikkelijk nieuws! Ray was iemand die zei waar het op stond, waar je mee kon lachen als speler en voor mij een extra funfactor aan het spel bracht. Een admin waar vele hier in FA een voorbeeld aan kunnen nemen. Ik wens je heel veel sterkte met dit verlies. Hij zal gemist worden en hopelijk heeft hij zijn rust gevonden!

I was wondering if something happend and now I read this. What a terrible news! Ray was someone who spoke from the heart, someone to laugh with as a player and for me a extra funfactor to the game of ET. A role model admin and to be taken as a example for many others in FA. I wish you a lot off strengt with your loss. He will be missed and I hope he found his peace!

• Like 2

Awww poor guy :(

He didn't deserve Such a fate...
Go Rest in Peace now...

My deepest Sorry for your loss... *hug* AnneLa
And I wish you and his family the greatest of best comfort in dealing with this unbearable pain... ^^

I too lost a family member to Suicide a few years ago...
People that Say they'll commit Suicide won't do it in the end.

The people that are Silent about committing Suicide will actually try and go on with it :(

• Like 3

Took me awhile to come to this topic considering I deal with these thoughts ( suicide ) on a daily bases, take meds, see the doc but nothing removes thoughts or images from my memory. My last attempt was before I moved north, the bullet was a misfire, black powder burn on roof of my mouth. 

I do feel sorry for the family allot, I see the look everyday from other families who have sons I have served with that took their lives. The effect on families is devastating especially for mothers.

My condolences to the family and you.

• Like 1

I'm still coming back to this topic every single day............ I still can't believe this is all true.

I'm with you man.......hang in there ok.

• Like 1