RIP RaY; ingame Explo!d

AnneLa

that is horrible to hear. Ray was a great guy, my utmost condolences to the family and you AnneLa, it is at least a sliver lining that he passed without much pain, thank you for letting us know. He is gone, but will never be forgotten.

• Like 3

Thnx for showing his profile. I can see he was 19 januari online. It happend about 17.30 uur. He used medication. He thought about it very well. He had no pain with his suicide!! He left me a note. 4 pages. Its so sad that he couldnt ask for help of others. Its so important to talk to people when you having problems. Please let this be al lesson for all of us. 

He shall not be forgotten. He always be in my heart. 

He will never be forgotten... Trust me... Thanks a lot for sharing a part of your life with us... Thanks for him

• Like 5

We are so thankfull that u let us know this terrible new, Ray was not only a clanmate, it was a friend, a brother for us, always nice and helpfull, i wish you to be strong in this terrible situation, just try to be brave, just remember all the great moments u had with him, that's the best u can do to go on...And again thank you for sharing the loss of our brother with us. Like i said another star is shining in the sky, he will always be in our thoughts. 

He also liked you! And Lucky and so many more people!! The last weeks I was sitting next to him en watch him play. I loved to see him play en laught when he makes goomba's. 19 januari I also sits next to him. 1.00 pm I had to go to my work. That was the last time I saw him. Playing ET and he looked peacefully. I think he was already in trance. 

• Like 2

Damn, excuse me but I can better do this in Dutch.

Gecondoleerd en heel veel sterkte in deze moeilijke tijd! Ik ken Raymon nog niet erg lang, maar de tijd dat ik hem kende heb ik ook gelijk veel contact met hem gehad. Ik herinner me hem als een leuke, aardige maar ook vooral positieve man. Nogmaals heel veel sterkte.

• Like 5

The last thing he did was listening to this track; Mr Probz - Nothing really matters. ( I looked in history of our laptop)

That was also the last song with his cremation. 

Its hard for everyone. En yeah for me its Hell. I lost my soulmate. There are two reasons for sharing this. To let you all know what happend en also for myself, to spread this. It helps me.

• Like 5

I can't believe this... he was always such a cool guy... played a lot with him  :cry

echt verschrikkelijk nieuws...

ik wens jou en de familie allemaal heel veel sterkte bij dit verlies. Hij was echt een toffe gast en we zullen hem allemaal enorm missen...

The last thing he did was listening to this track; Mr Probz - Nothing really matters. ( I looked in history of our laptop)

That was also the last song with his cremation. 

Its hard for everyone. En yeah for me its Hell. I lost my soulmate. There are two reasons for sharing this. To let you all know what happend en also for myself, to spread this. It helps me.

Ik heb echt diep respect voor de manier waarop jij dit alles brengt, dit laat zien hoe sterk je bent! 

Ik heb je een privébericht gestuurd met een vraag....

Nogmaals gecondoleerd!

• Like 1

Sad news in times that are sad for everyone around the world, but this is something that is closer to us (friends/community you name it) and he will certainly be remembered for who he was and did. May he find peace where ever he might be now as he could not find it here.

Thnx for showing his profile. I can see he was 19 januari online. It happend about 17.30 uur. He used medication. He thought about it very well. He had no pain with his suicide!! He left me a note. 4 pages. Its so sad that he couldnt ask for help of others. Its so important to talk to people when you having problems. Please let this be al lesson for all of us.

He shall not be forgotten. He always be in my heart.

Sad.

He must be depressed and its hard to know.

Thanks again for reporting and feel welcome here, I have sure you are in a place that he will never be forgetful.

I ask and sugest to our Founders that we rename the server that he mostly played(Jay1 as his profile says) to jay1 exploid for a month or so(like we did with Cod Hc named as Abnerdog)if possible.

• Like 6

Sad.

Thanks again for reporting and feel welcome here, I have sure you are in a place that he will never be forgetful.

I ask and sugest to our Founders that we rename the server that he mostly played(Jay1 as his profile says) to jay1 exploid for a month or so(like we did with Cod Hc named as Abnerdog)

Would be groovy.

While I don't play ET, but the dude obviously touched a lot of players lives. 

I mean he made it level 16 so obviously he was doing good work for the clan. He also had a recruitment streak of 17, so he was a people person. A little bit of recognition for a month wouldn't hurt. 

• Like 2

I can't really get over this tbh. He deserves more then 1 month of recognition in these forums. He was a great guy, a nice admin, got along with so many people and rarely got mad (unless it was an asshat troller). I already said this but this is a huge loss, may he rest in piece...

• Like 2

Sad.

I ask and sugest to our Founders that we rename the server that he mostly played(Jay1 as his profile says) to jay1 exploid for a month or so(like we did with Cod Hc named as Abnerdog)if possible.

He was depressed, but he didnt show it. Sadly :(

He couldnt ask for help. 

• Like 2

Most people truly depressed; That level of depressed, don't usually show it. It's why it's usually the biggest shock when this sort of thing goes down.

wpid-screenshot_2013-08-08-02-31-2201.pn

I encourage anyone feeling that level of low to talk to someone. Anyone. Just reach out. Call an anonymous hotline. Just think before you do something that will effect more people than just yourself.

• Like 6