RIP RaY; ingame Explo!d

AnneLa

• Leader

A Google translation of AnneLa's message in Dutch from here  #27 is in the spoiler below: 

It is unfortunately true. I could not believe it when I found him. He is quietly sleeping, he's got the right dosage and cocktail taken to medication. (he has everything thought out very well) he had no pain! He left a suicide note. He sat a while in a dip but I just thought he again was scribbling out! Ws because he had made the decision for himself and he has, in retrospect, just farewell walk taking everyone by doing everything for everyone and very hyper be with others. And now is the void there, Raymon was a man of great humor was always present and took off regions. On his cremation were also 340 people. Also a number of internet (the game ogame), but I also knew it was so easy for them lichten.Raymon could not handle all the misery around him, his work played a major role and continue to ask, of course about. He does not seek assistance, he could apparently not.

I remember Raymond told you to make posters for festivals right?  

to English

Thnx for showing his profile. I can see he was 19 januari online. It happend about 17.30 uur. He used medication. He thought about it very well. He had no pain with his suicide!! He left me a note. 4 pages. Its so sad that he couldnt ask for help of others. Its so important to talk to people when you having problems. Please let this be al lesson for all of us. 
He shall not be forgotten. He always be in my heart.

I didn't get help until sleep problems threatened my job.  It had slowly crept up on me over the years.  When at work, I had to tell myself, "just keep moving, be like a robot".  

As AnneLa said, "Its so sad that he couldn't ask for help of others."  I ignored my Mother's suggestions after she saw that I slept all weekends.  Maybe many of us don't ask for help because everything takes so much effort.  It sounds like Ray did put up a great effort at living as I would not have been an ET clan member, nor did I have a girlfriend like Anella.  It would have taken too much energy and commitment for me to handle at that time.  

AnneLa, take care of yourself.  Thanks for helping our friend.

• Like 3

• Clan Friend

Sad news,

I didn't know him well but I'm so sorry to hear this, there are no words to explain such things, and all the pain for everyone who loved and loves him. This world is tough and sometimes the best pay the price while the worst thrive.

He is happier than us now

r.i.p.

A couple of days ago I was listening to this song and I wanted to post it in the songs section, but I thought it was a bit too sad so I refrained from posting. I dedicate it to him now

• Like 1

That are rly bad news....tbh i didnt know him much either. But it doesnt matter......im so sorry for u and his family/friends! 

He was so young, omg :( 

No words.....

I hope he found his peace now! 

My condolences to u and his family! 

• Leader

Display Name History For: exploid

From  RaY   To exploid

Change Date  Jul 29 2014 

Many of us first knew him as =F|A= RaY

==================================

=F|A=TrustRIPRay
=F|A=huh o.O?.RIP.Ray
=F|A=.RIP.Ray
=F|A=Mex!ckano.RIP.Ray
R.I.P. RaY

just seen on TBS

Didn't know him in person, I believe that people in this community didn't. As much as I saw him online, he was mostly modest, cheerful and liked to frag with alternative weapons. He was well-known for his poison knives and dat M97 skill, dayum. My sympathies to you Annela, and to his family and friends.

As we in Estonia say:

Olgu muld talle kerge.

Didn't know him in person, I believe that people in this community didn't. As much as I saw him online, he was mostly modest, cheerful and liked to frag with alternative weapons. He was well-known for his poison knives and dat M97 skill, dayum. My sympathies to you Annela, and to his family and friends.

As we in Estonia say:

Olgu muld talle kerge.

Dont forget his goomba speciality :P

• Like 3

R.I.P Ray, my good friend :'(
A great friend and one of the first person on ET that became a good friend with me

Sorry for your loss Annela and Ray's family

and btw, i was better with m97 ;) just kidding :')

Sad news,

I didn't know him well but I'm so sorry to hear this, there are no words to explain such things, and all the pain for everyone who loved and loves him. This world is tough and sometimes the best pay the price while the worst thrive.

He is happier than us now

r.i.p.

A couple of days ago I was listening to this song and I wanted to post it in the songs section, but I thought it was a bit too sad so I refrained from posting. I dedicate it to him now

cool your ulquiorra picture  B)

Exact asked me for mourning announcement card of raymon

I shall do my best. We have one digital so i think it will soon be on this topic.

You see a beautiful picture of Ray...

• Like 1