ET Server Valentine After Party

Dougl@s

• Leader

I forgot :(

argh D:

I was just thinking that your avatar is perfect for your words.  I would look like that, too, if I had missed the World-Famous FA GameDay!  photo-thumb-16523.jpg?_r=1422570583

• Like 2

This was alot of fun moments.

The next story is related the day i get fooled by =F|A= members................. the story goes like this:

Max: Hey! i dont have fun commands availables
DJ: Demote yourself to level 19
Max: Sounds legit
Max: !setlevel maximo 19
Max: Hey! this is quite sad, i only have panzerwar available
DJ: lol
Von: Why dont you set to level 13.
Max: Sounds logic.
Max: !setlevel maximo 13
Max: mother of son, i still have only panzerwar and but with less commands.
Max: top lol and facepalm
DJ, Von, Annibal and many, many other players: "laughing at me".
Max: GTFO everyone, liars xD

Just a bit dramatization but it was true.

• Like 9

• Leader

This was alot of fun moments.

The next story is related the day i get fooled by =F|A= members................. the story goes like this:

Just a bit dramatization but it was true.

Heh, heh.  People were asking for all kinds of Warz that jaymod does not have.  I should have told them that the only other War available is "fly thru the air with your ass on fire War", but they would have clamored for that, too!  :)  

• Like 1

i count 21 F|A members with full pinky name = 25 $ correct ????

30 member online sametime, i think its record and we was playing FA vs rest! :)

Btw 28 pink name was best, in my quote you can find 26 pink name :P

EDIT: Sometimes i dont understand those members motive who dont use pink after we told many times that DJ and members will donate money behalf every pink name, so its so easy way to help clan for donations if you use pink in gameday, you not need donate yourself DJ and several others do that.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Btw 28 pink name was best, in my quote you can find 26 pink name :P

EDIT: Sometimes i dont understand those members motive who dont use pink after we told many times that DJ and members will donate money behalf every pink name, so its so easy way to help clan for donations if you use pink in gameday, you not need donate yourself DJ and several others do that.

i don't see 28 F|A members with pinky name  :ph34r: , again 1$ for every F|A member in pinky name

• Like 3

i don't see 28 F|A members with pinky name  :ph34r: , again 1$ for every F|A member in pinky name

Heheh yeah yeah! I know mate! Just wanted to be über precise and teasing you and get you donate more :P ! Thank you for donation mate!

• Like 1

I was not there when they got this pic but i was fully pink, you have to donate $1 for me :)

• Like 1

I was not there when they got this pic but i was fully pink, you have to donate $1 for me :)

No, its 2$ for your name! because you did so good job with hosting event! :P Waiting to see if you get somekind video to us for next event :)

• Like 1

No, its 2$ for your name! because you did so good job with hosting event! :P Waiting to see if you get somekind video to us for next event

i have to agree von im excited about trying a video cant wait to see what mr doug comes up with :) 

Here's a few pics of the crew that ended the gameday. It was definetly fun playing with the few I got to play with. Too bad I missed it early in the day. Oh yea and BTW check out my name in the pics. Just my tribute to Explo!d. It says RExplo!dinator since its cut off. Maybe DJ can add our #s up too hehehe!post-4671-0-04136300-1424820060_thumb.jpgpost-4671-0-78651400-1424820086_thumb.jpgpost-4671-0-88422200-1424820107_thumb.jpg

• Like 1