ET Server Valentine After Party

Dougl@s

it was realy nice :)

thx for all the fun guys,for long i didnt do it and barb neither,but we pass 12 hours online.

idk if its good or bad,we had fun thats the most important.

and a good way to remember our Bro.

thx 

Lucky

• Like 5

haha :rolleyes:

But isn't it today too? 

It ended 5 hours ago... :( unless you can find someone who has level 13 and the players on the server still want to play with "fun" modes.

It ended 5 hours ago... :( unless you can find someone who has level 13 and the players on the server still want to play with "fun" modes.

no we cant  we are not aloud to use wars unless its an event and as you stated its over  :)

on behalf of the game day staff

i would like to thank everyone who came out to enjoy fun and friendship and good times  with us

it was a great day and everyone seem to enjoy them selves so congratz to you all for making it a success 

stay tuned for the next coming months for  game day announcements witch will be held on one of our silent servers.

hope to see you  all there next time  for more good times  cheers  :cheers

• Like 6

Thanks guys and girls for the fun times yesterday, special thanks to the guy/guys that renamed us, there were some weird and whacky, it certainly made me lol on TS ;)

• Like 4