ET Server Valentine After Party

Dougl@s

There's 2 hours ago, server was almost full:

post-7251-0-98229800-1424556705_thumb.jpgpost-7251-0-13772300-1424556725_thumb.jpg

and few mins ago there was still 55 players online. GG all and thanks to all those who worked for this great succes! :)

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

Its my time to go sleep! Thank you for great gameday. Thank you to eveyone who came to play and visit in Jay2 today! I was spamming some of staff, co-leaders, leaders and even Daredevil to come visit in our gameday and im thankfull that you for you all who came to visit in our special gameday! Gameday was big succees because you who visit our servers from visitors to regulars and from Trials to Owner make that gameday memorable. Big Thank you to host group also :) You did great job again! :)

Gameday still be running next 7 hour so go to Jay2 now and enjoy great atmosphere and game time with great players!

• Like 6

Whats who came to server and make me and several others very happy :)

Name is red and bottom of axis list

omg I lose to panzer him!

I have sure he wait me /quit to come :D

It was a good time, had lot of fun.
All i will remember is that Afugy touched my panzer, and it was terribly hot...  :P 
And Red was naked while playing!  :P  :P  :P

Anyway, thanks for the fun, and a special thanks to everyone who contribued to this great moment.

• Like 1

Damn good gameday My thanks to staff and all responsible

and even more thanks to all of those good lads and lasses for my 12hrs of teamspeak fun, gameday wouldn't be complete without them

My head hurts like hell, but Some things are priceless

• Like 3