ET Server Valentine After Party

Dougl@s

• Leader

yes is pinky name game day - 1 F|A member in full pink name = 1 $ from DJ

kcs_d80ccc48.png

I have kept my "namepink.cfg" safe in a warm place, ready for next GameDay! 

• Like 1

I am going to be popping by throughout the day. Going to have my Granddaughter over for the day and night.

I don't think pink suits my alias, I'll donate a dollar as well so I don't have to comply :)

P.S.- Before you say anything, she is 3 and can pwn even Meow, even on a bad day. (sorry Meow) Maybe Silver(that's her name) will come on in pink.

Wow i missed this post lol.

I call lies on this. :x

I was protesting this gameday, by myself, in silence, shamefully, because you wouldn't let me on trial.

But now, I'll be there with the pink :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Valentines Day everybody

I was protesting this gameday, by myself, in silence, shamefully, because you wouldn't let me on trial.

So if u were not taken Trial u would have not come? I don't understand... This Gameday is dedicated to our Friend and Brother Ray aka Explo!D... Not dedicated to your "maybe" trial app accepted...

• Like 2

So if u were not taken Trial u would have not come? I don't understand... This Gameday is dedicated to our Friend and Brother Ray aka Explo!D... Not dedicated to your "maybe" trial app accepted...

it's a joke, let's chill.

not looking to offend you or anyone :)

• Like 1

I am sorry BUT this gameday is special, i just thought your joke was not appropriated... My opinion. 

I did not ready every entry on this topic, and in the very first thread there isn't any information of why is this gameday special.

You said it now and I get, okay. Noted.

• Like 1