Clan and donations

von Rantala

We have gather now 82 dollar and that mean only 984 dollar for full year, we really really need donations that we can run our clan and servers for the long future, if every member send even 10 dollar (what is price of movie ticket) it can be huge help! Think about what this clan give to you, it give you games and servers what to play 24 hour per day and 365 day per year, it give you F|Amily and a lot friends and great memories and a lot happy moments, so why not to send even 10 dollar to clan, 10 dollar can be huge difference if everyone send that.

What this clan has give to me in these great years what i have been in this clan! (and what it can give to you too) A lot great friends, new life, this clan was biggest reason when i beat my depression what i had 5 year. I got new brothers and sisters, i got candies from Belgium when one of our great members send me candies from there, and next destination where i get candies is from USA when i will exchange candies with one of my brothers. A lot great memories and a lot fun moments.

Thank you and all donations are welcome! Lets keep this F|Amily alive for far into the future!

• Like 5

that donation bar is not correct DD  has to do it manually 

donations from this year  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/66211-2015-donations-post-in-this-topic-once-you-donate/?hl=donations

approximately 120$  on the first page only :)

Edited by D..X
  • Like 5

I'm just looking at the 2015 donation topic and I see more than $82? Am I just being stupid or something?

LoL my point was not 82 dollar, my point was to say that 10 dollar from everyone can be big difference.

• Like 1

LoL my point was not 82 dollar, my point was to say that 10 dollar from everyone can be big difference.

I know sorry, wasn't trying to have a dig, was more concerned about the donation bar not showing the correct number but DX cleared that up for me :)

But yes I can see what you mean about how $10 will make a huge difference, once again sorry.

$iLv3rfang

• Like 1