Pallbearer

POSTING ON WALL

Question

Hello 

Does anyone know how come< I can not post on my wall or blog and can not update my status?

8 answers to this question

In the upper right corner, you click on your name and you notice "what's on your mind". This is it.

You can't use these functions because you don't have 20 posts yet. Having 20 posts will change your user group from "user" to "regular user". From that moment on you will be able to post on your wall.

• Like 3

You can't use these functions because you don't have 20 posts yet. Having 20 posts will change your user group from "user" to "regular user". From that moment on you will be able to post on your wall.

Thank You, Sir!  I thought it was something like that when he asked me for help, but I could not find the numbers! 

:thanks

• Like 1

Thank You, Sir!  I thought it was something like that when he asked me for help, but I could not find the numbers! 

:thanks

I don't have an official source, but it's been mentioned throughout the forums a few times already, so I assume it's correct :D

One example: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/66607-size-of-signature/?p=579972

My exams are done, somehow helping is a lot more satisfying than other days ^_^

• Like 1

I don't have an official source, but it's been mentioned throughout the forums a few times already, so I assume it's correct :D

One example: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/66607-size-of-signature/?p=579972

My exams are done, somehow helping is a lot more satisfying than other days ^_^

And Pallbearer can testify to it here, once he gets his 20th post!   :)  (Don't spam, Pall, just to hurry it up :) )

Yes Platonic, I was searching the forum Help Files to no avail. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys

And you will pass on the help one day!  :)

• Like 2

He got on with 15 posts  http://fearless-assassins.com/statuses/user/11201-pallbearer/?status_id=101882

and I beat him to posting here! :)

(The next time this problem comes up, I will have forgotten all about this topic!)

• Like 1