Worst Movies

stenerich

Warning the following titles may melt your brain while watching caution is advised

Harry Potter series

Twilight series

Star trek <----- Star Wars master race

Anything containing Sarah Jessica Parker & miley cyrus

Company of Heroes

Saints and Soldiers airborne creed

Fury (UTTER SHIT)

Soon to come Star Wars by JJ Abrams

Warning the following titles may melt your brain while watching caution is advised

Harry Potter series

Twilight series

Star trek <----- Star Wars master race

Anything containing Sarah Jessica Parker & miley cyrus

Company of Heroes

Saints and Soldiers airborne creed

Fury (UTTER SHIT)

Soon to come Star Wars by JJ Abrams

f*** you. 

Sincerely,

diehard Star trek fan

But seriously, it's hard to compare star trek to star wars. Star trek is more philosophical and thoughtful (admittedly boring to some), while star wars (frankly) is a film series with a far younger demographic, hence it lacks any real value  or thought (yea, I said it) and replaces it with action and cool effects. I'm not saying it's a bad film series (I actually enjoyed it), but saying star wars is better than star trek is like saying count chocula is better than beef stroganoff.

• Like 1

Little man was sooooooo bad. White Chicks was equally as bad. <_<

Dragon Ball was horrible... 

House of the Dead..

Mortal Kombat Annihilation xD Although the music was good!

Twilight was uberlame.

Godzilla 2000!

While not worst movie out...actually was decent.. but a huge letdown.. Interstellar. I really enjoyed the ideas and found it fun, but it was not mindblowing or amazing as everyone seems to claim. The typical idea of the movie has been done before in many scifi movies and shows. Worst hype ever -.-

Never even heard of rabbits! well if you dont like all the old star wars what are your thoughts on the new one to come out soon?

I never said I didn't like them. I actually like them, but for far different reasons than why I like star trek. And as for the new ones, I hate JJ abrams. That man will single-handedly take all good scifi franchises and mash them into one, lens-flare filled puddle of mediocre. Let somebody else direct it, JJ. You're not wanted.

xD JJ... this brings back memories

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/30/4788758/j-j-abrams-apologizes-for-his-overusing-lens-flares

But yes. He's annoying with lens flare. I remember watching fringe and it would be there all the time. -.-

ah another fringe fan! 

I never said I didn't like them. I actually like them, but for far different reasons than why I like star trek. And as for the new ones, I hate JJ abrams. That man will single-handedly take all good scifi franchises and mash them into one, lens-flare filled puddle of mediocre. Let somebody else direct it, JJ. You're not wanted.

Well if not jj than who?

ah another fringe fan! 

Well if not jj than who?

For star wars, JJ is fine. He has a tiny attention span and likes shiny things and explosions, which works just fine for star wars. For star trek, jonathan frakes. He's got 7 years of acting in star trek under his belt and he understands the tone required to be authentic.

• Like 1