Problem with a player

Solid-snak3

Hey I'm just an anonymous person but I have been having problems with this one player called epic he goes by many aliases apparently he has hacked my clan website forcing us to make another one

If you guys have any more information about him and would like to share that would be appreciated

Hey I'm just an anonymous person but I have been having problems with this one player called epic he goes by many aliases apparently he has hacked my clan website forcing us to make another one

If you guys have any more information about him and would like to share that would be appreciated

*cough*

Yeah, he's a colossal prick so we just troll him 'til he cries like a little b***. He actually thought he stood a chance with his whole "OMG I HASA GUID CHANGER" thing, but that didn't last long. Actually... it's been kinda quiet around here. Oh well, you win some... or in his case, consistently lose everything.

• Like 6

True thanks for the info when I get my site up again that prick will be prma banned lol

All I know about guid changers that is they don't work lol I might be wrong but he said to me one day when he was on my server which is down now thanks to him anyways he said that he had a b3 blocker !?! And recon blocker what the hell are they

• Leader

He also gave me his website it looks pretty shit atm www.gi-joeisthegreatest.net

I guess it looks pretty shitty, as it is unused.   :)

"Apache server @ s1.jcink.com" = default display

Edited by GI-JOE
Fixed web address
  • Like 1

This is the saddest attempt at attention seeking I have seen so far this year. Kudos, Epic.

Who you think you are:

pseRgjx.jpg

When in reality you're more like:

vfX1fXp.jpg

I was almost tempted to let this go and let you have your fantasy for once...but I can't take it, you're bumming me out.

Get bent. <3

Edit: You had the wrong link in your above post, I corrected it. Have nice day :)

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 8