Great physical vs �gold� caracter!

kandya

I have to ROFL about this....

Everybody knows here that you dont have to prove anything.. because you've already done it...

SUPERFICIAL DUMB DUMB WHO CHEWS GUM GUM while showing her cleavage and plays with her hair to get what she wants... and seriously THINKS she's sexy...

Listen to me Hon... a dirty clit wont get you everywhere in the world... but it can surely get you gonorrhea...

As for this post... it only proves that I'm not the only one saying that your damn threads are LAAAAAAME..

After all beeing said what is there left ...hmmm i will just gonna take it as an advise and work my ass better in the future ...i do apreciate good advises and take them seriously but not when it comes ironic because then will make me think twice if i should actualy listen to it!... :rolleyes:

• Administrators

The spelling mistakes in this threads topic and posts make the trolls of the world sad.

Sad trolls are sad.

Now look what you have done.

OH THE WORLD OH THE TROLLMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my friend what can i say im just a beginner give me some time here ....but if u think u r so smart why dont u share ur imagination with us by posting some real threads ...i havent seen one from u ...but if i did that was a long long long long long time ago!... :rolleyes:

That's because I choose to properly convey my imagination when appropriate, such as the ET vid I coordinated, I don't think I'm smart at all, heck I may near be an idiot at times. I did not intend to boast my intelligence at all when posting my reply. I was simply addressing your issue, and from what I can see, you must learn your place. In general, throughout the forum I see useless threads that in my opinion have no point nor do they serve any purpose, especially yours. Even though I don't post often on the forums I am active enough to show that I care without having to resort to useless posting tactics.

-Blade

• Like 2

• Administrators

That's because I choose to properly convey my imagination when appropriate, such as the ET vid I coordinated, I don't think I'm smart at all, heck I may near be an idiot at times. I did not intend to boast my intelligence at all when posting my reply. I was simply addressing your issue, and from what I can see, you must learn your place. In general, throughout the forum I see useless threads that in my opinion have no point nor do they serve any purpose, especially yours. Even though I don't post often on the forums I am active enough to show that I care without having to resort to useless posting tactics.

-Blade

Double kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!