Good racing PC games

AcidParadox

As the title says I am looking for any good recommendations for the genre. I was looking forward to play forza horizon, but realized this was console only :(

Right now I just started playing blur and enjoying it so far.

Depends if you want simulator or arcade? I'll just be awkward as usual and say GRID autosport borderline simulator but not so much a simulator that it is boring or frustrating. One of my best buys and would highly advise it for anyone looking for a racing game :)

• Like 1

Blur was great fun. Split Second was even better. by far one of the best arcade racers i have played. im a fan of the Dirt series as well. and as Silver said, GRID is pretty fun....but it pissed me off when i couldnt finish top three in the drift event which caused me to no longer proceed lol.

• Like 1

I used to do NASCAR.  I had the pedals and wheel and all that stuff.

What I loved most about it was being able to make changes to handling characteristics of the car.

Just like they do for real.  It was fun.  I don't know if they still make it or not.

• Like 1