Who u were in ur last past life?

kandya

Fiind out here http://users.telenet.be/gad/re/engels.html who u were in ur last past life...and pls post ur results :thanks

My results: :P

Diagnosis:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Russia approximately on 1025.

Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless

Diagnosis

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Wales approximately on 1525.

Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.

Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Diagnosis

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Wales approximately on 1525.

Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.

Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

lol! detective or spy wish i had this one!...:P

• Administrators

Diagnosis

You were born somewhere around territory of middle Earth approximately on 361.

Your profession was a troll.

You always liked to troll.

Your lesson -- to troll other trolls.

Diagnosis

You were born somewhere around territory of middle Earth approximately on 361.

Your profession was a troll.

You always liked to troll.

Your lesson -- to troll other trolls.

:lol had a feeling that u will do that ....very LoL!!!!

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Canada approximately on 1200.

Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern France approximately on 1475.

Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.

Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.

F*** YOU I'M A MAGICIAN

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Canada approximately on 1200.

Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

lol! cook Max?...u should definitely make us a pie!...servant of dark forces hmm ;)

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern France approximately on 1475.

Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.

Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.

F*** YOU I'M A MAGICIAN

Same with u O!... :D

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Russia approximately on 1400.

Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.

Lol, kandya and mine's nearly same. ;)

THAT SITE IS FAIL. Everytime I enter same birthdate, I get different results

Edited by Antimony

Lol, kandya and mine's nearly same. ;)

THAT SITE IS FAIL. Everytime I enter same birthdate, I get different results

U my friend are such a LIER!!!!!!.... :angry:

Thouse worent ur resolts...i will post yours to prove it... and tested them 5 times and they ware the same....

Diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 425.

-Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

--Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

P.S guys pls dont lie we can check them u know that ...or dont u?...:P

Diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Australia approximately on 1625.

Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson -- to search, to find and to use this bridge.

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 000.

Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.

Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. Hell yeah !

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Portugal approximately on 1750.

Your profession was sailor, shoemaker. -> So i made shoes on a boat? :hmm:excl:

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. B) 8-)

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.