Fck Charlie. ( just a little rant)

Reallity

At no point did I say that this was a result of Islam being an inherently violent religion. I stated that the public (again, I'm not voicing my own opinion, but verbalizing the thoughts of the proletariat) was frustrated with "religious radicalism" (my exact words). Radicalism implies taking something (in this instance Islam) beyond what is considered by most normal or acceptable. This is (in this case) the actions of a few, NOT the actions of a majority. 

I really can't tell if you're disagreeing with what I've stated due to a misconception/misinterpretation of what I've said or you are just elaborating on what I've expressed and I'm misinterpreting what you're saying as argumentative. 

My disagree remains in the fact than this is maintained on a religion plan.. I could have also used Israel & Palestine as example, but avoided it for obvious reasons. I just try to tell you than the prob is not only a matter of religion, whatever the part of radicalism there's in it. I go to the roots to extract the prob to avoid the easy shortcuts and to explain than there's deeper issues. Social injustices, education, systemic segregation, national and international politic, mental instability, so on.. Here and only here you will find a beginning of explanation and solution. Some take this bad path of terrorism as the only solution given because political leaders in the world fail to respond at their wait. So, nowadays the religious radicalism is a means not the deep cause. Make pay these terrorists will never make stop all this shit to happen again if the root problem is still present.

The proletariat thinks and follows what it wants.. If they really were aware what is the prob, the solution would come with it. But since, no one in this proletaria is able to bring a semblance or beginning of solution, I guess they don't have a clue what's really going on. And those really aware, doesn't want or have no interest in solving it. So, I would prefere to hear your own opinion than the one of others. Not a single bad feeling against you Mel, just that I can't accept to be called in question in my sensibility about suffering (whatever the side where it comes), only because I think beyond some preconceived.

Too much people dying or suffering in the world for shit reasons. Rather than say "I'm Charlie" or "I'm not Charlie", I prefere to say "I'm anybody suffering".

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

everyone is welcome for me everyone can have his own choise of relegion or don't believe in religion, but every terrorist should be shot at sight no matter what nation it's from.
and the only thing they accomplish is more hate and more angry people and we never ever will bow to terrorists no matter what religion or herritage.

• Like 1

everyone is welcome for me everyone can have his own choise of relegion or don't believe in religion, but every terrorist should be shot at sight no matter what nation it's from.

and the only thing they accomplish is more hate and more angry people and we never ever will bow to terrorists no matter what religion or herritage.

100% agree with this DF, but the part of "they kill, so they pay back" is endless if it's only limited at this solution.. In waiting, innocents die.

We tend to see terrorists as people coming from outside. Those are born in france, grew in france, are french, failed at school, were arrested for dealing drugs, went to islamic radicalism in jail, and then joined one of these terrorist groups established in Irak.. Much more complicated than it appears.

• Like 2

100% agree with this DF, but the part of "they kill, so they pay back" is endless if it's only limited at this solution.. In waiting, innocents die.

We tend to see terrorists as people coming from outside. Those are born in france, grew in france, are french, failed at school, were arrested for dealing drugs, went to islamic radicalism in jail, and then joined one of these terrorist groups established in Irak.. Much more complicated than it appears.

:wub:

"Every terrorist should be shot at sight": problem with this is the definition of a terrorist. Slippery slope alert :)

Although I absolutely agree with a big part of your message DF. I think you hereby also define a big part of the "Je suis Charlie" movement, many people oversee this message: "we never ever will bow to terrorists no matter what religion or herritage".

Amen.

• Like 2

I guess the problem is with or without education job salary's are far to low and costs far to high that is generally the biggest reason for people going into crime.

I mean when you get a good salary where you can live good on with or without education why should you go into crime then anyway.

about radicalism I think this is a reason too I mean why should someone be unhappy when he have a good job good income then someone won't feel like he is a victim of the system or racism. 

Also something what annoys me generally a lot is that some people go non stop in a victim role and non stop saying we are racists.

For example MH17 got downed at same time israel attacked gaza but at MH17 there were several 100 Dutch people so it's ofcourse big news then here in the Netherlands.

then you see some people in news flashes on FB constantly getting attention and insult us like we supposely don't care just because MH17 was more in the news then Gaza.

When you are in a country and something happens with the citizens of that country you live in you can expect that get's more attention then something that is happening 2000 miles away.

but when this happened Dutch people got non stop remarks that we are racists while I believe we are 1 of the most tolerant country's against anyone's religion gender or whatever.

on the other hand lets be honest it's pretty hypocrite to get mad and demonstrate with millions of people when 12 people get killed in france and when it's happening in Gaza ( for example ) 

nobody cares.

so basicly moslims are using to often the victim role and use racism far too often as excuse of their own actions or faillure and western people are to hypocrite when it's here all are mad when it's in gaza or afghanistan they don't give a shit and same thing when some western person have either a bad job or no job they blame the foreign people while they only 1 to blame is themselves.

this last aint a statement its just my opinion the way I see it.

if there is a solution I doubt it history and the presence shows that some humans are not capable of that the only thing you can do and that counts for all religions gender race or whatever is standing together against any sort of violence but seeing the world nowadays it's sad to say the chance ET :P is coming to earth is bigger then this. and with ET I mean the alien :P

Edited by DFighter

Humans are just to damn emotional and pridefull for much rational thought IMO..I sit back and watch them kill each other over mostly stupid sh!t or gold,land,oil,power,ideals beliefs..whatever..there's always an excuse

• Like 2