LMAO Mike Hunt is uber hilarious.

Achiyan

Sorry community and clan mates. just thought i'd remind you guys to be careful who your friends are. Docfr8 should win troll of the year (yes, this year in its entirety) for this awesome stunt. you guys know me and also know that i'd never post stuff like this, especially knowing that its not favorable nor is it smart to. but nonetheless, im getting f***in tired of being lied on. i mean damn, dont you have anything better to do in life? great job Fr8. round of applause.

PS, Joe is gonna kick my ass for this...

EDIT: and also, if you happen to see this Docfr8, Mike Hunt, whatever you choose to go by, there is no need to throw someone under the bus for you own jealousy. god man. i swear you and a few others make it seem like im not allowed to have a friend. yeah, a friend. **omg shocker**

Did I have a brain fart? or did that make no sense to anyone else?

Maybe I should read more of the forums.  As far as I am concerned, you can have all the friends you want.  Including me.

• Like 1

yes Elf....and its still going on. and to those that are confused, i had screenshots of what had happened that explained it all but it wasnt fair to the other person so i took them down. to make it simple, i keep getting lied on and im just tired of it. so perhaps if he knows that i know then maybe it'd finally stop.