The 'no rush' rule

VanDuyvesteijn

Hi all! I noticed some problems with the interpretation of the 'no rush' rule recently. Maybe it is possible to change the message a bit to make it instantly clear for everybody?

The message ingame says no rushing objective before five minutes. The FA wiki states no rushing objective too. It is not clear whether rushing is permitted five minutes after the game started or five minutes before the game ends. The first one seems to be explained in the message and the wiki. The second interpretation seems to be applied ingame.

Please share if you have a thought about this :)

• Like 2

OK thanks for the post... Jay 1 and Jay servers it's 5 minutes when the map starts that you cannot rush... Most maps on all servers have the anti-rush in place. But that is the 5-min rule.

• Like 1

• Leader

Some, but not all maps on the jay servers have anti-rush limits set.  We are safe to say, "no rush in first 5 minutes" at any time. 

• Like 2

i'm a little confused on this now as well, i've always thought that "no rush" meant that the final obj couldn't be completed until there are only 5 minutes left. Vonduyvenstein has a good point about the verbiage, it could be confusing and some could take it to mean "wait five minutes before going for obj". 

It is not clear whether rushing is permitted five minutes after the game started or five minutes before the game ends. 

if someone asked me this in-game, i'd answer "five minutes before the game ends". would I be right in saying that?

Thanks for your addition. That was indeed where I found the explanation 'you are allowed to rush after five minutes after the game started'. Just as Staticwarp noticed; many players are interpreting it the other way around. And many members who then warn guys that rush objective ten minutes before the end of the map.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for your addition. That was indeed where I found the explanation 'you are allowed to rush after five minutes after the game started'. Just as Staticwarp noticed; many players are interpreting it the other way around. And many members who then warn guys that rush objective ten minutes before the end of the map.

Well thing is it was self explanatory before that no rush rule applies for first 5 mins..It was never made so that eng's can't do obj at all. I updated wiki to reflect it clearly... Now no more confusions :)

• Like 3

• Leader

OK

Hardcore, rush first 5 min. allowed

Silent #1, rush first 5 min. discouraged

Fun #1, rush in first min. discouraged

All others, rush in first 5 minutes not allowed.

• 2 years later...
  • Platinum VIP

Why would you need antirush on lan? If one tries to rush just turn off their PC and tell them to go home.

Lmao :DDDDDD

Perché Avete bisogno di antirush su LAN? Se si cerca di Correre da solo spegnere i Loro PC e dire Loro Di Tornare a casa.

Altrimenti i BOT Fanno la corsa hahaha
Non Posso spegnere i bot di computer di Che Si penso -.-

Ho scaricato ENHANCED 1.09
ma non ho a capire in che directory devo incollarlo e come faccio a utilizzarlo insieme a jaymod e omnibot