Post Music From Your Country

Reallity

• 2 weeks later...

no1 will understand any other language untill it's international language (english)...so i think it's just not that great idea :P . For spamming it is xD 

Music is definitly not all about the text mate..

For instance i love to hear the different styles. And different pronounciation of words provides totally different music :)

• Like 3

no1 will understand any other language untill it's international language (english)...so i think it's just not that great idea :P . For spamming it is xD 

I think u r wrong LSG...  I really like languages and songs in other languages. Besides that some countries have really great singers of which I would never hear otherwise. Because I have a Polish wife I now know of some great Polish singers... I like french hiphop, although I understand only a bit of it. The flow is just so much better than english rap. I also like spanish music, italian music, german music (great poetry and sometimes harshness) and although I cannot understand even 1 word: hungarian rappers Kamikaze.

So this topic is indeed spam for those who only want to stick to the overrated english language (or people who come to spam here without making an effort to post some music, which is imo the intention of this topic).... Even in english it is fun to see where bands, which sing in english, originate from too. All in all: great topic.

• Like 2

Music is definitly not all about the text mate..

For instance i love to hear the different styles. And different pronounciation of words provides totally different music :)

I think u r wrong LSG...  I really like languages and songs in other languages. Besides that some countries have really great singers of which I would never hear otherwise. Because I have a Polish wife I now know of some great Polish singers... I like french hiphop, although I understand only a bit of it. The flow is just so much better than english rap. I also like spanish music, italian music, german music (great poetry and sometimes harshness) and although I cannot understand even 1 word: hungarian rappers Kamikaze.

So this topic is indeed spam for those who only want to stick to the overrated english language (or people who come to spam here without making an effort to post some music, which is imo the intention of this topic).... Even in english it is fun to see where bands, which sing in english, originate from too. All in all: great topic.

i totally agree with you both i just don't know what i was thinking when i typed that comment  :P

I do listen to ricky martin even thou i don't understand what he is saying ( spanish) but still i do so i just forgot that part...

• Like 3