Hello F|A !

rambozo37

My in game name is rambozo37.

Played ET since the very beginning but stopped for almost 5 years now. I recently started playing again and pretty much all the time on your servers. I am a bit rusty and i lost allot of my skills but im sure it will come back ;)

Im 33 years old and live in montreal.

I was a part of only 2 clans.

-WP for a little more then a year then it became FS and was with them for something around 3 years before it disbanded. So something like 4-5 years in total. I also helped manage a friendly clan RW ( redneckwarriors) for 2-3 years. In FS i was in a scrim team and enter TWL (team warfare league) was quite fun and challenging. But didnt play allot of matches.

-The other one i have a blank for the name but was with them for 2 years before i stopped playing.

Those years i was a regular player, co-leader, helper, web site manager, low admin, high admin, friend.....

In FS i learned allot from 2 great guys how to work around servers and websites (i was a total noob). Learned how to build websites and worked around learning how to manage and set up a server. In the last clan i was in, i build a fresh and new website for them and manage completely the site, was in the recruiting team and top admin in server (under the leader of course). Basicly i learned or at least tried everything i could in ET. Was not good in everything but i tried lol!

I am not looking to apply or get involved for now. I just want to enjoy good play time and i found that in your servers. But i am thinking of at least contributing in a monthly donation to help keep this alive and to say thank you for providing us this great gaming community. I am very quiet in game and barely talk. I focus on team work and having fun.

So thats my story, see you in game.

Hi There rambozo37! :hi

Welcome back to ET :D and to the F|A Servers and Forums!!!

I think I saw you playing yesterday! Keep up with the pew pewing! :thumbsup

• 2 years later...
  • Leader

hello,

re-introducing myself since I didn't play allot in the last 7-8 months. I got addicted to ET again so ill be around a whole lot more. I mostly play mortar since I was injured to my left hand but getting better and starting to shoot more and more. read my fist post to know me :D! see ya in game

Edited by rambozo37

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Leader

Hello again!

sorry for bumping this old thread but i figured since this time i will apply you guys would want to see my introduction :)

• Like 1

Hey rambozo! I’ve seen you on silent1 a couple of times, welcome (back) to the forums and F|A. 

Remember to join Discord: 

Good luck with your application bud :)

• Like 2