Kandya needs help.

GraveDigger

:hmm Well...well...well...glad to see my friends fighting for me when i wosnt able to do that ...as for the others why not come and tell me what u think in my face its realy lame to do it on my back!...if u want to fight with me.. we gonna fight! in game oftcourse ...on a neutral field!...

...and also i did clear my browser cache didnt work, tried to sign in as a guest didnt work either and it sure wasnt the forum itself that kicked me out for writing too many topics!

Thx GraveD! for posting this topic for me and beeing such a good helper, also Aj_nl and not the last Krauersant that always had a good observation on every topic: â€Thats realy not her fault, the web server tried to allocate more memory that it was allowed to!â€... and remember guys next time it could be one of u!... ;)