COD4 Beginners Server Down Time

speedfact

Hey so as many of you have noticed, our Call of Duty 4 Beginners server (108.61.21.94:28934) is currently down.

We are experiencing some technically difficulties that we hope to resolve soon but it will likely take a day or two to figure out the exact problem. We are sorry for any inconvenience and we hope that everyone works with us to get this problem solved. We will keep you updated on our progress on the situation as it unfolds.

Side note: Also expect some down time on other servers (in both ET/COD) or other situations on other servers as we try to figure out this problem.

• Like 4

Is this why I have no powers? :(  Got a hacker on and I'm like KILLKILKILL and nothing works <.<

If you run into a hacker or trouble maker feel free to hit me up on xfire. I might not answer depending on the time but ill keep it on cause i can still back door ban them.

We are workin on gettin the admin mod up and running. Will take a while til we isolate the problem.

• Like 1

Alright guys, admin commands are back online. Sorry for the long wait and what not. Took longer than I/We thought it would to figure out the problem.

Pretty much Say thanks to Dare and your leaders the next time you see them. They worked hard to figure out a solution.

and now im off to bed!

The ol' back door, eh? Don't forget the lube ;)

i will come up with a comeback after i go to sleep......

• Like 6

Pretty much Say thanks to Dare and your leaders the next time you see them. They worked hard to figure out a solution.

Pretty much thanks dare, and leaders Edited by Warning.