COD: AW

Catalepsy

Question

If you happen to play COD:AW and would like to frag with someone, I'm usually down.

Feel free to add me on steam: xcatalepsyx

Message me when/if you want to play.

• Like 1

hey i need your opinion on the game, is it worth buying?

because ive seen videos and trailers and it doesnt look good to me. 

The warfare looks "to advanced" for me, so give me a review of ur findings so far please

Gameplay, I've heard it's like titanfall. Double jump jetpacks and cool futuristic weapons. That may be fun.

Matchmaking? Probably sucks donkey ****. I forsee shitty teams.

Also no dedicated servers means lag and I'm pretty damn sure hackers out the ass. 

I'd play it for single player after  a heavy price drop. MP probably isn't worth the time.

I enjoy it quite a bit, but I enjoyed the crap out of Titanfall on Xbox One.

The jet packs are good fun, adds a new element to the game which is nice. The weapons are all pretty standard fare for COD, a few new things that are rather cool; like laser weapons.

I've yet to have real problems with teams being completely ass, haven't been experiencing much lag, when I do the entirety of the server is laggy so I'm not the only one experiencing shitiness and thus not angry or upset about it in any real way. 9 times out of 10 the person who's hosting is chosen well it seems. There are times you think people are hacking, I'm sure I've come across a few, but that is in any game period and the amount of people being caught and banned or reported is the same as you would normally see. Everyones got their own opinion on that.

The single player isn't worth playing to me anymore, stopped a while back for the COD series.

Regardless, I personally have been having a lot of fun on the game, it's frustrating when you don't do well, but thats normal. Ocassionally your team will get wrecked by a few people, but again, like in every game it happens, you can leave the lobby when the round is over and go elsewhere and find a new game. It's all in how you personally see it, if you go in saying 'this is gonna be shit, I'm gonna get wrecked, teams are gonna suck, I'm going to lag period, I don't want to be here' then you're going to end up feeling that way towards the entirety of the game and every game type or match you enter is just going to suck. Steam had it on sale for their end of the year sale for 44.99$ but that has since passed and its back to normal price, I felt like an ass cause 1 week before the sale I bought a new laptop and put COD:AW on it immediately to play with some buddies from back in the old day for me.

Oh and to add a little something else;
I've skipped over the last several games in the COD series for Multiplayer shit based on the games sucking in general to me, BLOPS 1/2 (played on Xbox and PC) were meh to me, Ghosts was alright for a couple weeks (played on both PSN and PC), but this one I'm enjoying a lot more than previous outings that I tried and failed at, maybe it's because I was really into Titanfall, who knows. You get what you get out of a game.

• Like 1

Ive always felt like the cod series died at cod4. I didn't want to try cod waw because i knew it wouldnt reach my expectations from cod2. After that they screwed everything up in my eyes. Lag was a lot worse and there were a lot more hackers... so thanks for your review guys, I guess i will have to think about it a little more

I have really enjoyed playing it lately. Play a lot of dom maps.

I like to play Mosh Pit, its rather nice, everyone usually picks Domination or Hard Point with Uplink thrown in every now and then too so its good stuff. TDM is repetitive and boring for me for the most part, the ranked play is fun if you can really find matches. Every time I go in to ranked play it's late here in South Korea so I always end up with 0 games found. The customization is great stuff for me. I enjoy opening up new stuff and getting the supply drops finding elite gear and rocking people with it.

I played everything up to and including MW:3 for Multiplayer stuff after that I felt like it was just a lot different and I couldn't hang personally so I just /quit for the most part. Sometimes I just set up my own matches and played me vs. veteran or hardened bots to see if I could even keep a moderately decent shot. It gets harder as I get older, but I'm doing pretty well on AW so I'm not complaining at this point. I think its balanced well enough for people to enjoy and not really be disheartened by the franchises forward moving idea.

If you happen to play COD:AW and would like to frag with someone, I'm usually down.

Feel free to add me on steam: xcatalepsyx

Message me when/if you want to play.

YOu got it cata

• Like 1

How do we frag together

Say hey to me, theres a little list arrow next to my name in the message box or you can right click on my icon or anyone elses, obviously, and hit 'Join Game'.

Ive been playing a few hours now and realise i must step up my game

Gotta be a lot faster than you think you do, implement both strafing and using your exo in the air to go forward and around. Just don't be a biaaatch and use laser weapons, thats the easy way out.

Gotta be a lot faster than you think you do, implement both strafing and using your exo in the air to go forward and around. Just don't be a biaaatch and use laser weapons, thats the easy way out.

Ill keep it in mind. I will add u guys at friends when I het home.