Drinking and its consequences!

kandya

It could help sooth an aching tummy or it could turn on you and be your worst enemy.

I was thinking the same thing. Once I got drunk off of 151, got hungry and ate a bowel of cereal...needless to say It was the best bowel of cereal I had in my life, until it came back out through my nose 15 min later. Ever since then I havent touched any type of drink that mixes dairy.

Thank you for clearing that up.

OMG tonka I am not a kid! :mad

I am 24!!!!!!!! And I stick to my beliefs!

well, I meant kids in general, although my "kid" is bout to turn 22, so you are almost a kid to me :P

well, I meant kids in general, although my "kid" is bout to turn 22, so you are almost a kid to me :P

cmon we ve seen it the first time no need to change it ....but nice try though!:P

While writing this post I am under influence of a beer, juice-vodka, tequila, jagermeister, slivovitza, another jagermeister and some cocktail which contains various liquors (more or less regular alcohol intake). Note that I can't handle alcohol well (I'm not quite myself after 3 beers). It seems I could handle larger quantities of alcohol before then I do now.

I crossed the limit 2 times (passed out, which resulted that a couple hours of memory have just vanished).

I guess it's all ok until you start creating trouble for yourself and others and there is no (permanent) harm done.

It's kind of sad to say, but like 75% of the girls I banged I was completely wasted. So perhaps alcohol has positive effects on people hooking up. That or girls just adore me when I'm drunk. I think it's a little bit of both.

lol if it wasn't for alcohol I doubt I would have been conceived, or my kids either.

People are too nervous and shy until they get drunk, then they get stupid and horny.

Alcohol has positive effects, in a way. if you consider overpopulation positive!

I know if I have one beer or shot of tequila I actually play games better (I've tested this) but more than one drink and my reaction time gets bad and I suck. Mato makes me play a lot better though. Go figure.

While writing this post I am under influence of a beer, juice-vodka, tequila, jagermeister, slivovitza, another jagermeister and some cocktail which contains various liquors (more or less regular alcohol intake). Note that I can't handle alcohol well (I'm not quite myself after 3 beers). It seems I could handle larger quantities of alcohol before then I do now.

I crossed the limit 2 times (passed out, which resulted that a couple hours of memory have just vanished).

I guess it's all ok until you start creating trouble for yourself and others and there is no (permanent) harm done.

:lol:drunk

+1

lol i wasnt that mad :P

well thx i did deserved it!...we know but just fooling around!... :rolleyes:

medium_xnzy7o.jpg

medium_2cnwes.jpg

Any question ?

+1 for PHANTASM

Lol thouse should be called crazy skills!..