Drinking and its consequences!

kandya

It's kind of sad to say, but like 75% of the girls I banged I was completely wasted. So perhaps alcohol has positive effects on people hooking up. That or girls just adore me when I'm drunk. I think it's a little bit of both.

It's kind of sad to say, but like 75% of the girls I banged I was completely wasted. So perhaps alcohol has positive effects on people hooking up.

Unless you realize when you wake up, you just got done riding...

bikerchick-fat.jpg

Lovely bike eh?

Edited by Ginger420

:P Just to prove that us irish people pass our limits, this is me after a bottle of patron and 3/4 the bottle of 100 proof captain morgan.

puke.jpg

Pose for the camera!!! Is what you cant see, I was smiling for the pic :rolleyes:

To drink and not pass you have to know your limits, know how far you can afford to drink and what type of drink consumed.

Because not all intoxicating drinks with the same amount and speed.

Women get drunk faster than men. But not all know women who end up with 3 or 4 bottles of tequila and just ends up drunk.

I have a few tips to not get drunk faster:

1.-Take a glass of milk, this prevents the alcohol harm your stomach and it slows the process of alcoholism.

2.-Do not smoke while drinking, while you do this your level of drunkenness can be high, but the effect of smoking reduces the effects, though your senses are affected by this.

3.-Never drink on an empty stomach, the damage done to the stomach will be greater and you'll get drunk faster.

4.-Do not forget that alcohol is far and only have a life, try to drink and have someone drive you home or to drink at home provided they do affects others.

I never worry about my limit, my limit is 6 days followed by feast and drinks.

Read this:

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now."

—Interview, London Magazine, December 1974-January 1975

Charles "Hank" Bukowski

:P Just to prove that us irish people pass our limits, this is me after a bottle of patron and 3/4 the bottle of 100 proof captain morgan.

puke.jpg

Pose for the camera!!! Is what you cant see, I was smiling for the pic :rolleyes:

ohhh myyyy Godddd! :rockon

To drink and not pass you have to know your limits, know how far you can afford to drink and what type of drink consumed.

Because not all intoxicating drinks with the same amount and speed.

Women get drunk faster than men. But not all know women who end up with 3 or 4 bottles of tequila and just ends up drunk.

I have a few tips to not get drunk faster:

1.-Take a glass of milk, this prevents the alcohol harm your stomach and it slows the process of alcoholism.

2.-Do not smoke while drinking, while you do this your level of drunkenness can be high, but the effect of smoking reduces the effects, though your senses are affected by this.

3.-Never drink on an empty stomach, the damage done to the stomach will be greater and you'll get drunk faster.

4.-Do not forget that alcohol is far and only have a life, try to drink and have someone drive you home or to drink at home provided they do affects others.

I never worry about my limit, my limit is 6 days followed by feast and drinks.

Thx Mex! for ur tips ...but 1. as a smoker and also 2. not a fan of the milk i may not obey some of them :P but for 4. they always drive me home even if dont want to go! :cry

If I was really drunk and drank a glass of milk I would puke all over the place.

Luckily I never got drunk and banged any girls who were to fat.

Amin! :P

Read this:

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now."

—Interview, London Magazine, December 1974-January 1975

Charles "Hank" Bukowski

Lol love this theory! :thanks GD!

Milk..and alcohol? I know with white russians there is milk, as well with some others...but are you saying if my choice is somthing like tequilla or whiskey a glass of milk is still a good choice?

Milk..and alcohol? I know with white russians there is milk, as well with some others...but are you saying if my choice is somthing like tequilla or whiskey a glass of milk is still a good choice?

:emailme:P

I have bar tended for about 12 years and been a professional drinker for longer than that. Milk or creme is not always the answer to your problems.

It could help sooth an aching tummy or it could turn on you and be your worst enemy.