Critical situations!

kandya

So ...u are faced with a critical situation where u need to recognize a mistake...Which would u prefer? ..tell the truth or get rid of it by inventing a prety damn lie?.. Need some reasons too! :thanks

It really depends upon the situation. The truth does not always set you free.

Many times it only makes the situation harder because loves ones get hurt.

Its better to be kind, than it is to be right. Honesty sometimes has to take a backseat.

• Administrators

Never! Always remember 3 things in life:

1. Be a man, accept your mistake and say the truth and don't repeat mistake back.

2. Never forget people who helped you. As a single you will always fail and as a team you will always shine.

3. If someone loves you he/she will understand. Be always clear and truthful. More you hide more worse things will get.

By saying lies for 15 mins you will skip out of trouble for few hours, days, etc. but people soon will figure out your real intentions and they will never trust you back and you will be forever known as backstabber or selfish a**h****.

Once you lie you will lie more to hide those lies. After few lies people will figure out that you are just selfish person and nothing else.

I always hate 3 kind of people in my life:

1. Selfish assholes who think they will never need anyone's help.

2. Lier's.

3. Credit stealer's.

Here is someone said to me few day's back:

Nice job with the forums too, but in the future, edit the error msg while the server is down to say "I am fixing/adding cool stuff to forums" instead of "We are fixing..... " since we all know you do everything

I never say "I" because it's never "I". I have always learned something from someone, people are donating to keep forums going, many members have post tutorials to make this forums great and outstanding and hence it's always "we".

Above is just my personal opinion.

It really depends upon the situation. The truth does not always set you free.

Many times it only makes the situation harder because loves ones get hurt.

Its better to be kind, than it is to be right. Honesty sometimes has to take a backseat.

Very good DG!...sometimes we all need to do that for the ones we love ...but what about the ones we dont love:P ...lets see what others will have to say too!... ;)

Never! Always remember 3 things in life:

1. Be a man, accept your mistake and say the truth and don't repeat mistake back.

2. Never forget people who helped you. As a single you will always fail and as a team you will always shine.

3. If someone loves you he/she will understand. Be always clear and truthful. More you hide more worse things will get.

By saying lies for 15 mins you will skip out of trouble for few hours, days, etc. but people soon will figure out your real intentions and they will never trust you back and you will be forever known as backstabber or selfish a**h****.

Once you lie you will lie more to hide those lies. After few lies people will figure out that you are just selfish person and nothing else.

I always hate 3 kind of people in my life:

1. Selfish assholes who think they will never need anyone's help.

2. Lier's.

3. Credit stealer's.

Here is someone said to me few day's back:

I never say "I" because it's never "I". I have always learned something from someone, people are donating to keep forums going, many members have post tutorials to make this forums great and outstanding and hence it's always "we".

Above is just my personal opinion.

Thx Dare! for honouring us again with ur prezence and with ur wise words...im sure many of us will think twice before open theyre mouth again... and u cant say â€i am a team†...thats wrong ...â€we are a team†..like Dare! said ...so lets act like one!... ;)