True or False?

MaKy

@LineOut I'm gonna have to say that's false.

My Turn: When I was 7 I dug up the power cables that ran underground to my house and cut them thinking they were roots from a tree.

True or False?

@MaKy   True, what can I say shit happens.

@Chameleon    False, I mean 30 min chase while they were on cars and you on foot ?...

@SiD   False, Sadly it's too good to be true, But I do remember me and my friends throwing chicken bones in the teachers seat *-* good days indeed.

@FireWienie    True, I fried a processor and blamed it on bad Thermal paste xD.

@Lineout    False as big as those skyscrapers.

ok so here's mine I've got plenty to tell but let's start with when I was 14 I had a surgery, after a week from removing the stitches I took on 5 kids just as old as me I slapped the oldest of them as hard as I could and the others were to scared to fight, I remember saying " If you mess with my friends I'm gonna kick your asses even if it costs me my life".

@snoopy   False   Power cables don't run under houses.  At least the ones under code.

@shockwave  False  Even I couldn't do that.  Wait...I did do that.  So maybe true.

@chameleon  true  you did do that.   I was one of the guys chasing your skinny ass that night.

• Like 2

I have been in 6 different car wrecks.  And I survived all but the last one.

(I never caused any of them)

I met Lewis and Clark in Portland, Oregon.

I have owned over 86 cars.

Elvis Presley is related to me.

I dated a Governor's daughter.

I have actually shot someone with a pistol.

• Like 1

@Snoopy Ima say True

@Shock have to say false hehe

Okay then for my answer... Totally true... The reason it lasted so long, I was running through peoples yards, trying to hide everywhere I could.. My only advantage was being on foot. Every time they would find me, I would take off running and they would get into the car they were driving.. I finally ran through one yard, and into the next street..  There was a car parked beside the road, and I ran to it, and climbed under.. I had to lay there for what seemed like an eternity, while the car full of thugs would slowly circle back and forth on that street.. When it was finally over, I was totally lost..  I just happened upon a hospital, where I found two cops inside.  I told them my story, gave the best description I could, and then they drove me back to the place I was staying, all safe and sound..  :D True Story

• Like 2

I have been in 6 different car wrecks.  And I survived all but the last one.

(I never caused any of them)   False  I have been in 8 different car wrecks and I didn't die.

I met Lewis and Clark in Portland, Oregon.   True   I met Huey Lewis and Petula Clark at concerts in Portland.   What?

I have owned over 86 cars.  True

Elvis Presley is related to me.   True  but barely.  He is my uncle's 2nd cousin on his mom's side.

I dated a Governor's daughter.  True   Governor Straub in the 70's.  I took her to her dad's Governor's ball.

I have actually shot someone with a pistol.  True.  I shot my cousin with a 22 pistol in 1968.  It was enough to keep him out of combat duty.

• Like 1

This is a trick question Wienie sorry.  Just after the human egg and sperm get together and the baby starts growing,

there is a period of time where we are all girls.  Then the mom's body, under the direction of the ovum, either estrogen

or testosterone is flooded into the egg.  This produces the sex of the baby.  But until then, the ovum is given an  XX gene.

Cool huh.

• Like 4