True or False?

MaKy

Tossing in a reveal in case I forget the thread-

True on my claim.

Was being a stupid kid, got into my school and was in the teacher's lounge when a bad case of the shits struck me. I didn't have time to find the toilet in the dark and just jumped up onto the counter and aimed for the sink.

I still remember covering my face with my palm as the announcements came on and the principal (who was a complete badass) vowed to catch the little shit that did it.

Rock'nroll.

• Like 1

Here's another one...

When I go to the grocery store to buy groceries, I like to buy candy. Except I don't buy the regular kit kat or aero... I like to go to the baking needs section and buy those big ass bags of chocolate chips to eat instead :D

Also once I was walking on the road and a car nearly crashed into me, but my Jacky Chan skills came up and I did a flip over the car and did a barrel role on on top of the car. Then I started break dancing...

True of False :D

@VanDuyvesteijn sounds too impossible to be true, therefore, I say true!

@Monoxidechd I'm saying false, I think you broke something else

@FireWienie 1 sounds true to me!

@FireWienie 2 leave out the flippin' and only include the breakdancin' and I'll say true, but for now, false.

Another story of mine (true or false?):

In 2014, May, I was driving my car over a bridge not far from our home, from the other side came a double loaded truck and suddenly, the bridge started collapsing under the truck! Luckily the bridge wasn't very high, only bikers could go under the bridge, so nobody was badly wounded, the truckdriver did have a few bruises and a broken arm.

• Like 1

@VanDuyvesteijn sounds too impossible to be true, therefore, I say true!

Another story of mine (true or false?):

In 2014, May, I was driving my car over a bridge not far from our home, from the other side came a double loaded truck and suddenly, the bridge started collapsing under the truck! Luckily the bridge wasn't very high, only bikers could go under the bridge, so nobody was badly wounded, the truckdriver did have a few bruises and a broken arm.

It is not really about true or false but why haha. It's a cool story so I will not spoil it yet :P

The story you claim sounds a bit too hard to believe since the passage for bikers only would not be big and therefore the bridge could not be big enough to have to support the whole truck :ph34r:

• Like 1