True or False?

MaKy

@Joshmeister : Sounds true to me!

@Snoopy : I also thought electricity cables can't be under the ground as we'd all get shocked, therefore I say false!

My story: I and a friend challenged each other to be the first to walk 10 kilometers (= 16 miles) at about 5.00 AM. When I was on my way (already did about half of the distance) I saw a police car coming, they stopped and asked me what I was doing. I explained what happened to them and at the end I asked if they couldn't bring me to my destination. They said 'sure'. Eventually when the doors of their car opens I step out and see me standing on the exact place where I started. Then one of the two officers said 'Sir, we are not a taxi.' and they drove of... I had to start over.

True or false? ;)

This is a trick question Wienie sorry.  Just after the human egg and sperm get together and the baby starts growing,

there is a period of time where we are all girls.  Then the mom's body, under the direction of the ovum, either estrogen

or testosterone is flooded into the egg.  This produces the sex of the baby.  But until then, the ovum is given an  XX gene.

Cool huh.

I knew this! I feel so smart right now :D

I was driving on a main road, all the street lights were blurry and the single line on the road appeared double. I became upset with myself for drink driving and decided to drive into the biggest Police Station to report myself. When I got there it took me a while to stumble in and get the attention of a police officer who finally came and asked how he could help me. I was in that " Lock me away I'm a fkng drink driving loser state" He said to my astonishment " Call a taxi " I proceeded to call a taxi and after sometime a taxi arrived. I got in his car and gave him 20 bucks, got out and got into my car and went home. Basically I couldn't even get myself busted for drink driving in the biggest Police Station in Adelaide..

True or False?

( Drink Driving is for idiots!!! )

If you fell off the ladder true?? :blink:

Worse, i was standing on my dad's shoulders because he didn't think to bring the ladder inside...  he moved without telling me and i fell and fractured my growth plate!  And then of course all my friends saw how stupid of a story it was and i got laughed at quite a bit lol.

@x.x  false, i couldn't see the police doing that at 5 in the morning

@Maky sounds true

@ Josh. Never heard of a growth plate. So I say ....... True. 

@ x.x True. Cops don't have growth plates.

• Like 1

True or false-   I fractured my wrist trying to change a lightbulb   :D

False. If you said fapping I know it would be true.

• Like 2

This is a trick question Wienie sorry.  Just after the human egg and sperm get together and the baby starts growing,

there is a period of time where we are all girls.  Then the mom's body, under the direction of the ovum, either estrogen

or testosterone is flooded into the egg.  This produces the sex of the baby.  But until then, the ovum is given an  XX gene.

Cool huh.

It is cool. And it also True.

I was driving on a main road, all the street lights were blurry and the single line on the road appeared double. I became upset with myself for drink driving and decided to drive into the biggest Police Station to report myself. When I got there it took me a while to stumble in and get the attention of a police officer who finally came and asked how he could help me. I was in that " Lock me away I'm a fkng drink driving loser state" He said to my astonishment " Call a taxi " I proceeded to call a taxi and after sometime a taxi arrived. I got in his car and gave him 20 bucks, got out and got into my car and went home. Basically I couldn't even get myself busted for drink driving in the biggest Police Station in Adelaide..

True or False?

( Drink Driving is for idiots!!! )

Funny enough to be true to me!

Elvis Presley is related to me. True but barely. He is my uncle's 2nd cousin on his mom's side.

I'm supposed to be kin to him too. Not sure how exactly, but it's from my grandmother's ties to Tupelo.