Rasom i do Kinza

Just two kind persons holding a Channukia...

Enlighten me.

Is the menorah called the 'channukia' in another culture?

Because the first thing I thought of was a new model of Kia called the Hannukah. :P

• Like 1

Vitali klitschko?

Yep, it's him :D

Enlighten me.

Is the menorah called the 'channukia' in another culture?

Because the first thing I thought of was a new model of Kia called the Hannukah. :P

You mix it up, a menorah is not the same as the Channukia, because on the menora there is just place for seven candles whereas there is space for nine candles on the Channukia :) 

• Like 1

You mix it up, a menorah is not the same as the Channukia, because on the menora there is just place for seven candles whereas there is space for nine candles on the Channukia :)

Learn something new everyday.

• Like 3

They are mixed up on Google picture searches for "Menorah" https://www.google.com/search?q=menorah&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS584US584&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=b0aaVOGbFcrgoAS684KIBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Google picture searches for "Channukia" show fewer Menorahs mixed in.  https://www.google.com/search?q=Channukia&rlz=1C1FLDB_enUS584US584&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=L0iaVPK6GdCVoQS164HACA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=643