helsen

Helsen

Hey everybody,

Since I have been on the server for a lot of time this past month and got to know a lot of nice people and read about them,  now it is time to introduce myself.

My game name is helsen. After my favorite Belgian singer/ songwriter Tom Helsen. I am from the Netherlands and am 44 years old. When I started playing ET some 10 years ago I allways wanted a bit of a modest name and stuck with this one. I did play ET a lot when I started, joined a great clan of which several players I still consider my friends and 1 I saw in real life too. We played ladder competition on cb and had great fun on our teamspeak. It was like babylon with all those languages. But some great things end too :(. The clan dissolved, I kept on playing but got caught up by real life and its pleasures and sorrows. Of both I have had a great deal the last 10 years...

I am a youthworker and I love my job. Before that I was very busy in music. I organised festivals at some famous dutch clubs like Paradiso and Melkweg, helped with the first Pop Against Racism festival in Holland, did stagemanagement at the Bevrijdingsfestivals in Amsterdam, was a manager of a very good band (did crazy things), sang in my own band, did radiostuff and was a rock dj.

I am married to a great Polish girl. We have had some very tough times (I almost lost my wife because of bad hospitals/ medics) but are now in some calmer waters. My greatest passion is travelling. This year we have been to the Gambia, Poland, Greece and Kazakhstan for example. Nect year the first thing will be Vietnam. I have a very long wishlist of places I still want to go to (like Yellowstone NP). While travelling I just forget about everything else... it is bliss. I combine travelling a lot with birding and nature. Movies and music are important for me too, as are friends and family. I have 1 very big addiction: coffee! I would love to have that 1 as a shout out.... !need coffee

I love languages, but am very bad with computers. I hate them haha. I am social, honest and helpfull in the game. Will never go for the highest frag-amount (although I do understand those who do), but will allways go for the team, healing and objective.

I already found out there are some great persons here on FA servers, in and outside the FA clan. Some will become friends I am sure. I hope to learn from all of you people. About the game, but perhaps also about real life things, like travelling, music or heavier things.

Kind regards and see you on the servers!

helsen

• Like 7