News New Euro Jaymod Server

daredevil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weird, I was playing on it some hours ago and there was only 1 player all the othere were bots.. I had 130-150 ping and that ain't normal neither since the server is hosted in netherlands and I live in Belgium.. On nQ server I have 20-40 ping, maybe it was me I don't know.. Looking forward to see more people, tired of those bots :D

can be done that to FA1 to redirect it so it would get popular even faster.

I suggested for redirect from jay2 coz euro fun server is like jay2 -> adreline , 50 mines etc. I first thought of jay1 too . we need more opinion :hmm

so yoyo whats ur ping ?

290-310 and next person to laugh on this will found his cookie jar gone .

the redirect works only if the people connecting are all using 2.60b patch, since server are only listed on 2.55 server master list then any one from 2.55 machine can't be redirect even using our main menu, but people having our main menu using 2.60b game they will easily redirected to new server...

so anyone who still use 2.55 damn patch your game ;)http://fearless-assa...0-26b-pb-v2213/

I suggested for redirect from jay2 coz euro fun server is like jay2 -> adreline , 50 mines etc. I first thought of jay1 too . we need more opinion :hmm

i get ur point, but at least for the beggining now, would be cool to make it like that, if ppl wouldnt like it, they could still dc and wait for a free slot on FA1 otherwise they could start playing there and tell their friends and get more ppl on there faster.

Snif snif, I get a ping of 400 on Euro servers, snif snif. But I will check it out anyway.

I will fail for sure.. let me get SS of ping lulzz :yahoo

P.S. Need redirect , if jay2 is full players should get redirect message to F|A euro fun server

Normally its already done , from FA 2 server , FA1 i dont know .

But yeah it would help .. for sure , hell need to do it :)

Btw : Some ppl told me they cant connec to the server , always downloading the same files , again and again .

Its because some others servers copied files , wihtout renamed it or changing stuff .

hellreturn : if you see that post , need to do something about that , like you have done in the past ,, new files .

Not all ppl know what to do in that case " GO TO ETMAIN , and DELETE ALL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . pk3 files THEN reconnect ... "

But yh its kinda boring to do that eachtime ..

PS: need more FA players there , if you cant play just stay as SPEC :) it will helps .

yesterday were like 20 ppl on server , if more FA and others players connect there , it will get busy quickly !

awesome, maybe yoyo gets under 300 ping ? :P

hehe, see ya all in battlefield :)

Thats never going to happen. The world will end if you ever see him with ping under 250 !

I will fail for sure.. let me get SS of ping lulzz :yahoo

P.S. Need redirect , if jay2 is full players should get redirect message to F|A euro fun server

Redirect for jay1 too. It is usually more full than jay2 anyways =P

Snif snif, I get a ping of 400 on All american and euro servers, snif snif. But I will check it out anyway.

:fixed

PS : 350 ping for me there and 310 on NQ, LOL? :mellow:

Normally its already done , from FA 2 server , FA1 i dont know .

But yeah it would help .. for sure , hell need to do it :)

Btw : Some ppl told me they cant connec to the server , always downloading the same files , again and again .

Its because some others servers copied files , wihtout renamed it or changing stuff .

hellreturn : if you see that post , need to do something about that , like you have done in the past ,, new files .

Not all ppl know what to do in that case " GO TO ETMAIN , and DELETE ALL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ . pk3 files THEN reconnect ... "

But yh its kinda boring to do that eachtime ..

PS: need more FA players there , if you cant play just stay as SPEC :) it will helps .

yesterday were like 20 ppl on server , if more FA and others players connect there , it will get busy quickly !

Why are you and your clan so bothered about this server may I ask?

You wrote the SL forum's topic too. I ask since you didn't ever do anything like this for F|A's other servers. :)

Cya.

Why are you and your clan so bothered about this server may I ask?

You wrote the SL forum's topic too. I ask since you didn't ever do anything like this for F|A's other servers. :)

Cya.

cuz with dual weapons, it will be heaven for raters?

or maybe splash helped out with server, i recall he did that for euro jaymod server.