I found that there has been no recent posts/topics about J-pop or K-pop, etc. And there wasn't a community set up across all of us J/K/Mando-poppers. Vocaloid is very welcome, of course!

So Iku yo! (Let's go):

• Like 3

I cant post links for some reason, but rainie yang and jolin tsai have somewhat relaxing songs, although I don't understand anything they sing, it still sounds good :)

• Like 1

I cant post links for some reason, but rainie yang and jolin tsai have somewhat relaxing songs, although I don't understand anything they sing, it still sounds good :)

I'm listening to Rainie Yang right now... not bad :)

I did a bit of basic Chinese some time ago before deciding that Japanese was my priority, so I don't understand anything as well, maybe a word every 100, but the advantage is I can focus on something else while listening in the background ^^

And I also got curious, and googled how can Chinese speakers understand songs, if Chinese is a tonal language and if you change intonation the same syllable means something different ^^

• Like 1

love this song... (and this thread :) )

Yessss. I love listening to this... especially the intro :D

• Like 1

I had posted a 'human' cover of this recently, in the other thread about songs...

here is the original sung by Mikuちゃん

• Like 1