I survived last night...

Ol Smoke

We had high winds up to 70mph yesterday and driving rain.  Some trees are down but not near me.

I took all my trees down before they fell on the house.    All those idiots in Portland keep yelling about

how pretty the trees are when they are 80 feet tall.  Most of those people spent the night and today without

electricity because of those "pretty" trees.  Many cars crushed by trees.

What a bunch of dumb-asses.

We had high winds up to 70mph yesterday and driving rain.  Some trees are down but not near me.

I took all my trees down before they fell on the house.    All those idiots in Portland keep yelling about

how pretty the trees are when they are 80 feet tall.  Most of those people spent the night and today without

electricity because of those "pretty" trees.  Many cars crushed by trees.

What a bunch of dumb-asses.

Oh dude, that happened here in Ohio like a month or so ago. Blew our basketball net over and it smashed up the hood of my jeep. Sucks...

I live about a half an hour North of Smoke and can vouch.

I work exactly 10 miles from my home and it took me over an hour to get home from the awful gusts of wind (my car is tiny), and traffic built up from power outages in both businesses and traffic lights.

Even heard about some Portland businesses having their windows shattered and some houses suffered property damage from falling trees.

Glad it's over, though. It was chaotic.