Ann!b@l's Cfg - Enemy Territory Config

Ann!b@l

File Name: Ann!b@l's Cfg

File Submitter: Ann!b@l

File Submitted: 07 Dec 2014

File Category: Player Configs

During last years a lot of players asked for my config and keep asking nowadays.. So, here is this file. Enjoy!! :)

Click here to download this file

• Like 7

Come on... I'm not a develope just tester but I'll give it a try! :)

Meaning of "develop" here was to elaborate or to describe the issue you get and not develop a cfg (what is in reality not that hard by the way).

Edited by Ann!b@l

Meaning of "develop" here was to elaborate or to describe the issue you get and not develop a cfg (what is in reality not that hard between).

oh.... :P:stupid

First is screen resolution, In getting 1024*768 resolution as the game automatically goes in an minimized screen mode from full screen,

And second one is , hardly when I've joined a server when I was in the spectator I can't move even after I have cganged controls

p.s I can solve the second one but I don't know about the first one! :)

Warm Regards :)

First is screen resolution, In getting 1024*768 resolution as the game automatically goes in an minimized screen mode from full screen,

Ok.. My config contain the resolution I use (sounds logical), which is 1280x1024. About the minimized screen it's an admin trick and habit I use to work on server+forum. I'm about to send you through pm my cfg with a reso changed to 1024x768 and loading in fullscreen.

And second one is , hardly when I've joined a server when I was in the spectator I can't move even after I have cganged controls

p.s I can solve the second one but I don't know about the first one! :)

Not sure I have understood the prob here.. The only things I did not added in this cfg are some binds and the sensi setting (\sensitivity) which is more a personal preference\setting and something to find alone by fumbling. But if you give to me the usual sensibility you use in game, I can add it in the cfg.

edit: pm sent.

Edited by Ann!b@l

Ok.. My config contain the resolution I use (sounds logical), which is 1280x1024. About the minimized screen it's an admin trick and habit I use to work on server+forum. I'm about to send you through pm my cfg with a reso changed to 1024x768 and loading in fullscreen.

Not sure I have understood the prob here.. The only things I did not added in this cfg are some binds and the sensi setting (\sensitivity) which is more a personal preference\setting and something to find alone by fumbling. But if you give to me the usual sensibility you use in game, I can add it in the cfg.

edit: pm sent.

okay thanks

I really don't like fullscreen... Way too much ado to visit forums or other websites (google translate for talking to people who can't speak english for instance). Since every screen is different, just search the best resolution for yourself by putting this in your cfg:

r_fullscreen 0

r_mode -1

r_customheight y

r_customwidth x

r_customaspect 1

Change y to edit height, x to edit width.

You can also just change your resolution by using the r_mode presets: r_mode 1-11

• Like 1

How come I can't just open this in my notepad? It comes up in a rar file obviously. I wanna see how it compares to my cfg setup, possibly give it a test run. I'm always game for testing others cfg's

Do you have winRAR?

http://www.winrar.be/nl/download

Can't think of another reason :)

I really don't like fullscreen... Way too much ado to visit forums or other websites (google translate for talking to people who can't speak english for instance). Since every screen is different, just search the best resolution for yourself by putting this in your cfg:

r_fullscreen 0

r_mode -1

r_customheight y

r_customwidth x

r_customaspect 1

Change y to edit height, x to edit width.

You can also just change your resolution by using the r_mode presets: r_mode 1-11

Have you heard of et minimizer? :)

Not a hard task to open google translate when you have minimized et :)

Have you heard of et minimizer? :)

Not a hard task to open google translate when you have minimized et :)

Yes, but I don't see the problem with my method. Alt+tab is not a very hard task either imo :) And I like windows anyway.

Don't really like the way it works, matter of preferences I suppose.