Hookah! What are you smoking?

ClamSlammer

Heh, sometimes. ^_^ If you feel thirsty you're body is already severely dehydrated. While the nicotine content in shisha varies, it is quite essential to provide yourself with the means to process those chemicals in addition to what you need anyway. There is no replacement for water. *insert grumpy lecture face here* I worked at a hookah lounge for a few years and it's a really common issue if you don't have it regularly.

Regards,

xenozbad

• 2 months later...

Fumari is the best shisha I have smoked the past 7years. Bit more expensive but when you see it. It's amazing and much better quality than star buzz or any other I have seen or used.

• 8 months later...

I have a Kaya PN 330. I also use natural coal (Coco Beach atm) and a friend of mine convinced me to change to nicotine-free smoking paste instead of tobacco. While I don't smoke very often it's very nice reason to sit down on the balcony with some friends in summer. Until now I've only tried fruit-flavored stuff. Any of that is fine with me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Kaya PN 330. I also use natural coal (Coco Beach atm) and a friend of mine convinced me to change to nicotine-free smoking paste instead of tobacco. While I don't smoke very often it's very nice reason to sit down on the balcony with some friends in summer. Until now I've only tried fruit-flavored stuff. Any of that is fine with me.

Holy Necropost Batman!

Just kidding.

I picked up some Al-Fahker apricot recently and it's awesome!