von Rantala

ET Server =F|A=Fearless Frag Feast

Thanks guys, had a blast, guided panzers are so much fun :D

Set it back to normal settings,

thanks for the fun guys, was glad to be an additional host :)

Thank you for helping us mate!

• Like 1

post more SS from gameday, i have money for F|Amily :P

Thanks for a great event (as always)! Fantastic organization (as always too ;))!

Too bad that not as many people as usually were there, because you put so much effort in it... <_<

And YEAH! It was just awesome! Great fun to play panzawar with controlled missiles!!!

Could do that all day, probably the funniest thing I've ever did in ET! :D  :wub: 

game crashed every time i tried to join nq2 :( can't believe i missed a gameday! I'll post over in support to figure out what happened, see you guys next time :)

Bloody hell I've partied for too long and missed it

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

game crashed every time i tried to join nq2 :( can't believe i missed a gameday! I'll post over in support to figure out what happened, see you guys next time :)

Next time ask for help earlier, because I'm pretty sure it's this: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/3204-this-is-for-all-wet-players-patch-your-et/:)

If I saw it correctly, only difference between this ss and mine is that on mine, dovah added a christmas hat :)

• Like 1

If I saw it correctly, only difference between this ss and mine is that on mine, dovah added a christmas hat :)

Yeah there was 12 player using pink if i count correcly as u. So its 2x12 to DJ :P heheheh. DJ ask more SS because he have money for Clan :)

• Like 1

Thx it was fun. Wasn't able to be there very long (on vacation :) ) but it was fun.

• Like 1

I have to admit that it was pretty fun and i really enjoyed myself like everyone else so i would like to say a special thanks to all the people who planned and organized that event  :wub:

• Like 1

Hmmmm, I'm an idiot cos for "some reason" I thought it's on F|A #1 ....    And I was wondering  why it was bit empty, just a few players ......    :drunk