What to do ( Immidiate Help )`

Skylark159
Go to solution Solved by Kepar,

So guys most probably I play on NOQ3 server

And I earned A total of more than 41,000XP :P Yes I haven't apply for FA till now but After 2 months Sure I'll .

But till now I am an level 1 Admin ( I just became today :P ) So DSo I add the =F|A= tag with my name or not ???

And admins please give me some tips how do I can Be a good admin At this position ???

And if you suggest me to read To read the admin guide and the admin basics a few times

http://fearless-assa...ET_Admin_Basics

http://fearless-assa...:ET_Admin_Guide

I have lick it clean!

All done!

Now Please help me, Bye!

Cheers!

• Solution

You can only have tags if you are lvl11(trial) or higher so do not add tags to your name because it's considered tagstealing. At this position you can't do much but no matter the lvls you should even the teams, play by the rules and respect everyone on the server. If there is any troublemakers take screenshots or demos and report them on forum or contact any admin and we will take care of it. Feel free to contact me on xfire: kepar31 or trough forums pm, but most of the time you can find me on NQ3.

• Like 2