Server Update 2.60b Server is Up and Running!

• Administrators
I was just in the new scrim server. however,

JP/FRED&COVA were quite rude, and did not let me play. dissapointed

Fred is former F|A and a good friend of the clan, so i dunno why he would act that way, but unless a member of the clan tells u to go away from the server just ignore it please.

The etpro public server is running now ... but still SL not tracking it !!!

SL : Last Response: 10.4 hrs » Next Scan: 14.1 min » Online Status: DOWN

So i'm in etpro right now maybe in 14 minutes SL gonna start tracking the server as online server :P

LOL may be they were doing 1v1 cos this is a scrim server ... so do please understand the 1v1 cos in that case you can only watch and forgive them :P:D

Just got my 2.6b set up, had 2.6 already but needed 2.6b. Seen on forums b4 how to set up for 2.6, forgot where. For anyone needing help, its in Need help section under tutorials. Was in the server with medic and he wanted me to vote for map, i only had 8 maps listed, he voted for port, after downloading it, it was added to list, i guess i have to download all the maps b4 i get them on my list of maps to vote for. Medic said he will make link here to get maps. Thx medic. :)

LOL may be they were doing 1v1 cos this is a scrim server ... so do please understand the 1v1 cos in that case you can only watch and forgive them :P:D

True! We were doing 1vs1

Mindgame I asked you several times to not join the game you could be in spec. A scrim server is a competition server so dont join a team if you're not invited!

And by the way why would F|A had a pass scrim server if the pass is posted on the forum?? then situations like this happens where people are having a competition and someone just infiltrates there without knowing anyone...

True! We were doing 1vs1

Mindgame I asked you several times to not join the game you could be in spec. A scrim server is a competition server so dont join a team if you're not invited!

And by the way why would F|A had a pass scrim server if the pass is posted on the forum?? then situations like this happens where people are having a competition and someone just infiltrates there without knowing anyone...

the answer is simple 2 reason ... 1- cos 14 slot server private (with pass) is cheaper than 14 slot public (no pass) so the idea to make it private cos there is no choice if you wanna cheaper slot!!! take Private slot and make the pass public ... I mean by public pass the second reason 2- for all Clan members and FA forum members and even friends who wanna scrim place are welcome to use it ... cos to be honest scrim server is only used from time to time and almost 99% empty ... So why throwing money when you can help players have a nice place to scrim and this will increase the idea of that F|A is bigger than place to play and frag and for others out of F|A Clan also have a place here ... So when you go to SL F|A page and you read this :

Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our vent and servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil and from other countries. It doen't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good english you speak.

We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our servers and our ventrilo any day and at any time.

By this, players won't think that F|A is only clan with servers to play game BUT also place where people can share a lot of FUN and knowledge and ... and ... and ... a lot of things more than a game server ;)

Well this is only a personal opinion :P

True! We were doing 1vs1

well sorry, my bad for interupting your 1on1 .

you didnt tell me, all i got was

"gtfo idiot"

anyway, idc its all good, see ya in server :hi