The Black Box ! ...

kandya

The Black Box!..  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would u press the button?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I dont know!

I have seen a movie related with this topic and i thought that it will be chalenging to know ur option...

So...If one day a guy comes to ur steeps door with a box and tells u: In this box u will fiind a button, press it and someone unknown to u, somewere in this world dies! ( it could be a child / could be a drunk boschetar / could be a priest / could be a prisoner acussed of murder-rape/ etc)...and u get 1 million dollars instead!...

If u dont push the button, your box will be taken and the offer will be made to another person! U have 24 hours to thing before he comes back for ur answer!..

What would u do?...Motivate ur answer!.. :thanks

I would wake up take a deep breath of fresh air and push the button before I even had my first cup of coffee in the morning. Then I would wake up the next day and do it again.

We have to many people in the world as it is. The herd needs to be thinned out a bit. If we had about 1 half to 1 third of the people that we do then the world would be a better place. I know that will offend some people but its true. Less people means less starvation, less crowding=less violence, less congestion!

In a way, I would be making the world a better place. I would also use a large portion of the money(1 million $$) that I would receive every day and help the less fortunate here in the US as well as other destitute places around the world. Many would benefit from the gross sum of money that I would have.

And at night I would sleep like a baby. In my very expensive home. With all of my very nice things.

....or its possible I could fall to sleep in my very large beautiful yacht.

....with Beyonce.............. :yahoo

Beat the guy with the box, in the end all he is gonna do is kill a kid.

:lol i wish i could but still u dont know that...it could by someone else ...and when u see a suitcase with all those cash in it :cry ....(just trying to take u on the other side :P )

I wouldn't push it. I would just spend the million dollars on stupid stuff anyway, then feel bad about it the rest of my life.

;)

I would wake up take a deep breath of fresh air and push the button before I even had my first cup of coffee in the morning. Then I would wake up the next day and do it again.

We have to many people in the world as it is. The herd needs to be thinned out a bit. If we had about 1 half to 1 third of the people that we do then the world would be a better place. I know that will offend some people but its true. Less people means less starvation, less crowding=less violence, less congestion!

In a way, I would be making the world a better place. I would also use a large portion of the money(1 million $$) that I would receive every day and help the less fortunate here in the US as well as other destitute places around the world. Many would benefit from the gross sum of money that I would have.

And at night I would sleep like a baby. In my very expensive home. With all of my very nice things.

I can understand ur reasons but still u may not know who will day everytime u push the button ...so instead of making a beter place u could make a worst one.(by eliminating all the good staff)... ;) but glad to have the first person who will push it! :P

Id push it.

;) hmm second one ho will...will there be more?

• Administrators

:lol i wish i could but still u dont know that...it could by someone else ...and when u see a suitcase with all those cash in it :cry ....(just trying to take u on the other side :P )

;)

i saw the movie the kid dies in the end, maybe if he killed all the trolls maybe just maybe i would push the button

i saw the movie the kid dies in the end, maybe if he killed all the trolls maybe just maybe i would push the button

:hmm I may be wrong but i do remember that she pushed the button and died so the kid was ok and he did killed one of the trolls ...:P ..but i would sugest u guys to see the movie it has a good story and its called The Box/09 with Cameron Diaz...and like Joe said if he managed to kill all of the trolls maybe i would push the button too...like most of us! :P

+1