Weapons For Self Defense!...

kandya

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you live in Detroit, you need a couple guns laying around the house.

So how did you get tasered three times by the police? Tell us the whole story(s) lol.

omg :D

tell us plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for my cookies.

Stay in the line K! :D i was the first one ..so i want them with strawberryes in whipped cream... ;)

Or just give up with the weapons and in emurgeny call Chuck Norris :rolleyes:

LoL! how come i never thought about it?... :D

Stay in the line K! :D i was the first one ..so i want them with strawberryes in whipped cream... ;)

OI! I never said anything about strawberries and whipped cream, whaddayall think I'm a millionaire?? :S I just made a chocolate cake btw, that's one up from cookies so anyone that read the post and wants their reward better buy themselves a canoe and start paddling towards Finland! :D

lol you live in Detroit, you need a couple guns laying around the house.

So how did you get tasered three times by the police? Tell us the whole story(s) lol.

LOL

okay it goes something like this. I have some pretty major anger issues and I use to black out when I got into fights.. When I blacked out I tried to kill them so i would grab anything in my path or do anything in gods power to do anything I possibly could do to the people and I wouldn't even stop going at them even if I knocked them out and stuff so ya I would be still going at them when cops got there and they would try getting me off the kid or kids and I would end up fighting the police officers too.. They would then try dogs but that wouldn't work seeing as I have grown up around those kind of dogs *pit bulls and rot whilers and such* I know their pressure points to make them back off, so they would result in puling out the tazor gun :P

OI! I never said anything about strawberries and whipped cream, whaddayall think I'm a millionaire?? :S I just made a chocolate cake btw, that's one up from cookies so anyone that read the post and wants their reward better buy themselves a canoe and start paddling towards Finland! :D

;) Np Te! u just give me my chocolate cake...so that i can ejoy myself with...seeing u get killed by the others! :P

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='22 March 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1269291975' post='70778]

LOL

okay it goes something like this. I have some pretty major anger issues and I use to black out when I got into fights.. When I blacked out I tried to kill them so i would grab anything in my path or do anything in gods power to do anything I possibly could do to the people and I wouldn't even stop going at them even if I knocked them out and stuff so ya I would be still going at them when cops got there and they would try getting me off the kid or kids and I would end up fighting the police officers too.. They would then try dogs but that wouldn't work seeing as I have grown up around those kind of dogs *pit bulls and rot whilers and such* I know their pressure points to make them back off, so they would result in puling out the tazor gun :P

:lol u should be a star...tell us more !... :ph34r:

Would you mind sending it over? Finland isn't that far away.

Getting reeeeally OT here but what the hey.... :D Yeah I guess I can send it if you people are too lazy to get that canoe!!! *Opens the bottom drawer and gets out a few chocolate cake shaped envelopes*

To get back on topic, how about using poisoned chocolate cake for self defense? I think that'd work very well! Imagine this, you're on your way home from the pub and then a big guy, I mean really friggin huge, like seven feet tall and six feet wide with a bushy black beard and red eyes steps out from behind a lamppost and says the following:

Robber: "Hohoho, I'm gonna rob you, please hold still while I do so"

You: "Oh, sure thing, but before that could I tempt you with some cake"?

Robber: "Why thank you, you are the nicest person I've ever robbed"!

Then make pleasant small talk with him while waiting for the 15 pounds of arsenic you jammed into the dough to take effect and then walk home safely. I don't see any way this could possibly fail! :D

Getting reeeeally OT here but what the hey.... :D Yeah I guess I can send it if you people are too lazy to get that canoe!!! *Opens the bottom drawer and gets out a few chocolate cake shaped envelopes*

To get back on topic, how about using poisoned chocolate cake for self defense? I think that'd work very well! Imagine this, you're on your way home from the pub and then a big guy, I mean really friggin huge, like seven feet tall and six feet wide with a bushy black beard and red eyes steps out from behind a lamppost and says the following:

Robber: "Hohoho, I'm gonna rob you, please hold still while I do so"

You: "Oh, sure thing, but before that could I tempt you with some cake"?

Robber: "Why thank you, you are the nicest person I've ever robbed"!

Then make pleasant small talk with him while waiting for the 15 pounds of arsenic you jammed into the dough to take effect and then walk home safely. I don't see any way this could possibly fail! :D

:lol I dont want ur chocolate cake anymore ...u may also kill me...u crazy man...but if i will change my mind u have to take the first bite ... :P

I'm not crazy, I just have waaaaay too much imagination, so if anyone needs some just tell me, 5 quid a pound! :D But now I'm really gonna shut up and let someone else get back on topic...!