Weapons For Self Defense!...

kandya

I made a few changes with the topic as u can see ...so feel free to post any self-defence weapons u may know !

Many times you risk being killed on the street for a cell phone/or just a watch ...To make there job harder protect yourselves by having at least one self -defence weapon on u!

What do u know about this topic?... :thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only used a compressed air gun at a shooting range as a part of the sport, so I guess it's me being used to be careful with it and not to point it at anyone. I don't know how much harm it can cause, though it can kill birds and smaller animals.

Is that a joke or something?You are going to fright people with airsoft gun or what?Lol sorry but it's just hilarious,buy something real,otherwice people are just going to laugh at you instead of robbing you lol,you can always have fake bullets.My friend bought black beretta for 600€ of course without documents,but still i would suggest you to buy telescopic baton.It was very usefull when i had it,then i lost somewhere when i was drunk.

Edited by Husa

Is that a joke or something?You are going to fright people with airsoft gun or what?Lol sorry but it's just hilarious,buy something real,otherwice people are just going to laugh at you instead of robbing you lol,you can always have fake bullets.My friend bought black beretta for 600€ of course without documents,but still i would suggest you to buy telescopic stick.It was very usefull when i had it,then i lost somewhere when i was drunk.

Well this is why u guys are here ..u know better ...hope to see other options too just like H did ..to chose the one thats best for me!... :thanks

u mean to carry a compressed air gun with u or just hold it at home?

btw i wouldnt carry such a thing with me....for girls: pepper spray :P ...and for boys a knife (which shouldnt be bigger as the palm of ur hand)

if u just hold it at home: i would rather buy a fake gun, to scare them (eg. thief's) off. only problem if the thief has a real gun, ur probably f***ed :lol:

for me: i dont carry anything with me for self defence and i have neither something at home ;)

At my house we have 4 guns, 2 pistols, a shotgun, and a rifle, and once I turn 18 I will be going and buying my own pistol. My dad carry's the pistol around with him when we go out.

Baton rocks seriouslly,it looks so innocent but when you take it from your pocket and expand it..Seriouslly even just the voice of expanding baton sounds scary not even to kick someones ass with it.

u mean to carry a compressed air gun with u or just hold it at home?

btw i wouldnt carry such a thing with me....for girls: pepper spray :P ...and for boys a knife (which shouldnt be bigger as the palm of ur hand)

if u just hold it at home: i would rather buy a fake gun, to scare them (eg. thief's) off. only problem if the thief has a real gun, ur probably f***ed :lol:

for me: i dont carry anything with me for self defence and i have neither something at home ;)

Thx K ..well I need for both ...yea tryed that not to dangerous...I need something that can realy work without damage to much the guy ...but still be able to stay alive (just an example)...what elsse can be used?...

Baton rocks seriouslly,it looks so innocent but when you take it from your pocket and expand it..Seriouslly even just the voice of expanding baton sounds scary not even to kick someones ass with it.

I dont know what are thouse :embrass ..5min need to google for it ...thx H!.. .

At my house we have 4 guns, 2 pistols, a shotgun, and a rifle, and once I turn 18 I will be going and buying my own pistol. My dad carry's the pistol around with him when we go out.

LOL! love ur family!...

Thx K ..well I need for both ...yea tryed that not to dangerous...I need something that can realy work without damage to much the guy ...but still be able to stay alive (just an example)...what elsse can be used?...

basball bat (home)[or any other kind of bats], knuckle-duster (both), very loud alarm (home), taser :P , fake cameras (home)[to prevent] . . . . . .

if i lived in the USA, i would probably buy a gun (but that could end lethal if u cant aim :lol: )

basball bat (home)[or any other kind of bats], knuckle-duster (both), very loud alarm (home), taser :P , fake cameras (home)[to prevent] . . . . . .

if i lived in the USA, i would probably buy a gun (but that could end lethal if u cant aim :lol: )

She needs something practically when she is alone going home etc.I don't think that bat is practically lol.It's good for some rampages and for home but you can't have bat every time you go somewhere lol.

Here you have some good examples of telescopic batons,i had 21' one and it's more then enough big!

I cant defent myself with that :cry ...im not strong enough to fight body to body....H what else is there for a little person like me?... :P

:thanks K!... good to know!..(cant aim but working on it...:P)

:thanks but for u guys... :cry

She needs something practically when she is alone going home etc.I don't think that bat is practically lol.It's good for some rampages and for home but you can't have bat every time you go somewhere lol.

LOL! :embrass