Jay2 BOT'S Poll

Mr.Karizmatic

JAY2 BOT Power  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jay2 BOT'S Power be Reduce

The bots provide some challenge when no one else is online.  They also provide fodder when few players are online.  They only serve to block me when many players are online (then they become "bumblebots").  My only real complaint is how they seem to shoot through fog/smoke with accuracy beyond what human players have.  Don't get me started on Whittlinman and his uncanny accurate sten!

• Like 3

Okey i have talked with many members and regulars about our new botts. Some dont like and some dont care how good botts are.

- Some dont like that botts are too good because when they are 1vs1 with human player bott can come from longer distance and kill you for on HS and that can annoy some players

- I liked old botts too when they give you chance to try your own record in kills and acc. and hs. But agaist new botts its not anymore possible.

+ Some and i think that better botts give you chance to train yourself to be better player, if you play agaist better players or botts its make you better

- But this can mean that new ET players not play so long in our servers when botts kill them too much

+ But in end i think botts it can be killed still easily time to time.

+ Too easy botts as old botts can booring after one or two map.

So in overal my vote is "i don't care"

• Like 2

I gave it a Y because since now jay2 was only FA server where newbies could survive and get a kill or two, now its carnage house everywhere. Not even starting with Beginners(which is filled with raters the most). Oh and M97 and a bot, lovely:P

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

no... cause bots are the real challenge when no one is online as Iron Feliks has told and you can really improve your skills with them plus many of you say these computer programmed players but sometimes, they help you to win awards -_-

• 4 weeks later...

Adjusted a bit on jay2. Let me know how it works out.

Yeah working fine :) i like that they are not so hard enemies anymore but not so easy as first ones, i mean easier than last one, but not so easy as botts before that. Now botts not kill you anymore only for couple hs. But they are not too easy to kill neither. Thank you :)

• Administrators

Yeah working fine :) i like that they are not so hard enemies anymore but not so easy as first ones, i mean easier than last one, but not so easy as botts before that. Now botts not kill you anymore only for couple hs. But they are not too easy to kill neither. Thank you :)

I can make more easier if required. 

• Like 1